Six

Please COMMENT And VOTE~
---
The Club
---
"The others and I are going to a club. Wanna come?" Yoongi texted Jimin the next weekend.

Jimin didn't answer, he just automatically went over to Yoongi's as Yoongi was exiting his house, "So you wanna come?"

A moment of silent and awkwardness until Jimin motioned, "Yes. You have a fake id for me?"

Yoongi nodded, "Of course. Of course."

"What if we get caught by police or something?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi shrugs, "Hopefully, we won't."

When they arrived at the club, Yoongi smirked to himself. This was his plan all along. He looked at his phone as if he was texting and did a fake gasp.

The brown haired boy then looked over at Jimin with a fake concerned look but Jimin bought it and fell for it, "What's wrong?"

"The others just texted me and said they can't make it... they said we should go by ourselves."

Jimin frowned, "So I've gotta spend the night with you... fine."

After getting into the club... illegaly, Jimin immediately went over to the dance floor and started to dance.

He danced to the beat smooth and perfectly.

Once the song was over, Yoongi rose an eyebrow and asked, "How did you even know what song was on?"

Jimin just showed a bright smile, "I didn't know and I still don't. I just danced with the vibration I could feel on the ground."

The older slowly clapped, very impressed. Yoongi then looked over at one of the ladies passing out free soju shots and flagged her over while Jimin gave a confused look.

"Ever been drunk before?" Yoongi looked at the younger as he took two shots. Jimin just shook his head.

"Try it." Yoongi said out loud and handed the shot to him.

Jimin grabbed a shot and gulped it down while making a face of disgust. But then the taste grew on him, "Can I have more?"

Yoongi chuckled and nodded, walking over to the bar and ordering some soju.

Let's just say, after an hour of being at the club, Jimin learned how it was to be wasted.

Yoongi just fawned over the younger as he tried to form words and laugh when he realized he can't even hear.

It made Yoongi sad a bit, he could tell Jimin wasn't actually laughing because he found it funny, but because he was sad and didn't want to show it.

"Let's get home." Yoongi let Jimin piggyback ride all the way home.

Instead of going to Jimin's house, Yoongi went to his own and laid Jimin in his own bed. He sat down on the bed and started to move Jimin's hair away from his eyes.

Noticing that Jimin was pretty much asleep, Yoongi leaned in and kissed his forehead gently.

That's when the younger's eyes shot open with tears in his eyes.

Yoongi immediately apologized by bowing, while sitting still, and sign language but Jimin cut him off by sitting up, grabbing Yoongi's collar and pulling him hastily for a kiss, placing their lips togehter.

Yoongi's eyes shot open but he relaxed as their lips moved together evenly. When they pulled apart, Jimin still had tears in his eyes.

"Earlier I actually came over to tell you something..."

Yoongi blinked, "What did you want to tell me?"

Jimin took a deep breath and pecked Yoongi's lips while blushing, "First, that I like you but I'm bottom as fuck... and second... I may be getting surgery to hear again. But if it goes wrong... it could effect my life and kill me."

No sign language, no anything. Yoongi just stared, astonished by the confession... with a single tear rolling down his cheek unknowingly.
---
Please COMMENT And Vote~Lee Rin