Eleven

After a month of going to speech classes, Jimin now eighteen, he couldn't speak perfectly but he was getting better. Yoongi was keeping a close eye on the younger too, to make sure the infection wasn't starting.

But there was a problem...

"H-hyung... I'm hungry..." Jimin muttered.

Yoongi sighed, "We just had dinner and you had snacks all day in class today."

"I was hungry..."

"Stop muttering, you need to speak up."

Jimin nodded, "O-okay."

Yoongi, who was sitting across of the other at his kitchen table, took Jimin's hand in his own, "You can go get some cereal if you want to."

Jimin stood up and walked over to the pantry, he adjusted his hearing aids and picked up a box of cereal. Yes, Jimin wore hearing aids because even though he could now hear, he still needed assistance.

As he was pouring the cereal, he felt qeusy and ended up rushing to the bathroom to throw up.

"Jimin?!" Yoongi followed him. Panic struck the brunette, was Jimin starting to get the infection??

~
Yoongi and Jimin were now in the waiting room at the hospital after Jimin just had a check up to see if the infection had formed.

Jimin had gotten blood work done and all they had to do was wait.

Finally, Dr. Ong came out with the results, "The infection has not formed..."

"That's great. I was really worried." Yoongi took a sigh of relief and Jimin smiled.

"But..."

"But?" The two had said in unision.

"But something else as formed that could ruin a teenager's life." Dr. Ong bit his lip.

"W-what did?" Jimin asked, stuttering while trying to form his words.

"A baby. I see you two had some fun about..." He looked through Jimin's patient clipboard, "A month ago."

The younger's face flashed red as Yoongi exclaimed, "Since when could guys get pregnant?"

"It's very rare... but for a while."

~
"Jiminie, do you still want to work on music together or wait until the kid is born?" Yoongi asked in front of Jimin's door before he dropped the other off.

"I may get rid of it."

"What?"

"You heard me. I m-may get rid of the kid. So then w-we can work on music w-without having to wo-worry ab-about it. Wanna start n-now? Can I see your music sh-sheets?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Jimin, yes, let's start. But I know you don't want to get rid of the child. I can tell with how much you are stuttering."

"I stutter cause I just began to hear!" Jimin defended himself.

"Sometimes you do, but you didn't just now. You usually stutter when you aren't thinking how to put together your words which means you are upset."

"Stop being right." Jimin clicked his tongue and entered the house, "Let's start."

After hours of giving Jimin music to sing and writing more music, Yoongi left to go home, "Tell me on Monday what you decided to do with the child." He said then left.

~
Monday came and the two met on the rooftop.

"What did you chose, Jiminie?" Yoongi asked, "Hopefully not abortion. We could just give it up for adoption instead."

"It's too late for that idea..." Jimin looked down, fiddling with his hands.

"Why?" Yoongi tilted his head, noticing Jimin's behavior.

Jimin stepped further away from the older, "Because... I already aborted it."
---
Fucking hurricane. I'm not gonna update for a while because the hurricane has got worst so I gotta focus on staying safe.you know, hurricane Harvey is a real asshole.
Hopefully I'll keep on surviving.
Please COMMENT And Vote~Lee Rin