School

I stared at the clock waited for it to be over. Then I hear "Jake, Jake" I look up and it's Mrs. Holt I look over at Cj and he laughs. I look back at Mrs. Holt she says "can you pay attention". In my head I'm thinking I'm sorry but all that comes out of my mouth is "whatever" followed by laughing. Mrs. Holt turns back around rolling her eyes and sighing. I hate that I have to get bad grades and disrespect teachers but Mrs. Holt is actually really mean she yelled at this girl for talking in the hall not even loud just talking and she had to run out there and scream at the top of her lungs "stop shouting in the halls, I'm trying to teach". The bell rang and it was time to go to history class. I walk in the halls I see my friends and they are yelling and screaming. The hall teachers stopped us and we got in trouble again. I can't even walk in the halls without getting in trouble. I go to my next class getting looked at by every hall teacher making sure I don't get in trouble. I walk into history class and non of popular people are in there so I sit next to Danielle, a short girl with long black hair that's curly with deep dark brown eyes and was wearing a twenty-one pilots t-shirt and some jeans. I sit there quiet and she looks at me weirdly. She asks "why you so quiet" I respond nervously "I'm not". "Yes you are your popular and cool" she repsponds. I think to myself I wish I could be someone else I feels really weird talking to her, I never really talked to anyone besides my friends. Then the teacher walks in and class starts before I could say anything else .