The fight

As my dad walked back I saw Danielle walk up to me saying are you ok am I ok do I look ok to you I replied she said calm down what's wrong my dad that's what's wrong she looked at me and said it's really that big of a deal your dad being gay you don't get it you don't have a dad so you can go away and go fucking be sad about your dad somewhere else I there was silence for a moment I looked up at her she had a shocked look on her face then she shook her head got up and said if your just going to think about yourself and not think about anyone else don't talk to me anymore you know what fuck you she went inside and slammed the door shut I sat there and cried an hour passed by and it was lunch period I walked inside I walked passed Mr. Wallets door it was shut and it had the word fag on the door from spray paint I heard someone coming and I looked up it was Tra and Cj they were walking towards me with a bottle of spray paint Cj said w so we can't be friends with someone who's dad is a fucking fag they stood their laughing for a while then Tra said in a deep voice let's get him they both grab me and Cj is hitting me over the head with the spray paint can while Tra is holding me down Cj throws the spray paint can and starts punching me I could feel my face bleeding and brushing up his hands feel so hard and tough it hurts like your getting one hundred needles stabbed in your face suddenly Mr. Wallet came out of his room and broke us up he took me to the nurse as he was walking me down there he told me he was sorry about my dad I didn't talk much to him I just responded with one word awnsers he also took Cj and Tra to the principal office then when I got some ice he sat me down at his desk to talk to me.