Finding out

That night my dad told me he had plans to go out, probably to go get drunk and high with his friends. I walked downstairs and I saw my dad in a tux. He for once didn't smell like smoke and beer he said "I will be back at 10". He shuts the door, walk to the window watching him as he gets into his car and drives off. Where is he going all dressed up and why dosent he smell of beer and smoke I walk away from the window and forget about it. Later that night I see a car pull outside of my window I look outside, my dad gets out but that's not his car. I see a tall, blonde short straight hair. He was wearing a light blue bow tie and a tux just like my dad why is he coming home with this random man. Then I see the worst thing I could see right there and then they were talking and the strange man leaned in and kissed my father. My heart sunk into my stomach. I didn't know what to do what to think I see my father kissing back and leaning in more and more for a longer kiss. I run upstairs crying so hard that I can barly breath. I go into my room lock my door and sink my face into my pillow never wanting to lift my head again. I hear my dad walk through the front door walking up the stairs and as he's getting closer and closer to my door I get madder and madder at him he tries to open my door but it's locked. He knocked and said in a soft voice "Jake, are you asleep" I get so mad I scream "go away you fucking homo" it was quiet for about a minute but felt like an hour. I hear him slowly walk away from my door. Walking back down stairs and softly closing his bedroom door.