The new teacher

The next morning I walk down stairs my dad has made me chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast. He has never made me anything before he was smiling when he barly smiles and as he was pouring my orange juice he said "Jake, I have to tell you something". he paused as I knodded my head taking a bite of the pancake. "I am dating someone, who is a man and I wanted to know if you were ok with it" he said in a calm tone. I thought for a moment I don't really know what I feel so I just said "yeah, sure" and he smiled and went into the kitchen. When I was done with my pancake I went into the car waiting for my dad and he came out of the house telling me he got a job as a human resource manager. It was his first day on the job. I said "good luck" as he started backing out of the drive way when we got to school I went to my first class. I walked in and I see the strange man wearing a white shirt and a blue tie writing on the bored Mr. Waller it was the same guy from that night kissing my father. He must be who my dad is dating. The bell rings and I sit down in my seat next to Cj and tra. I see my dad walk in to the classroom and walk over to Mr.Waller saying "you left your notes at my house" giving him the notes and giving him a kiss. Cj looks at me and says "isn't that your dad". My dad looked up at the class and sees me sitting in my seat he had a shocked look on his face I look at Cj and he's laughing at my dad saying to me "dude your dad is a homo". Suddenly I feel my face get really hot and I feel anger and my face gets really red as everyone in the room is looking at me and my dad laughing. I stand up so fast that I end up pushing the desk to the side and I run out of the classroom as fast as I could. As I run I hear my dad scream my name to make me come back but I just keep running as I feel tears sliding down my cheek I run outside and scream my life is over. My dad runs out after me  and says I'm sorry. I just scream your not sorry you gay get away from me I hate you. I scream as loud as I could I hate you. My dad walks away not saying another word but with tears in his eyes.