The King's Pin Daughter

As everyone knows I am my daddy's daughter . I got what I want, when I want it. Until my daddy goes to jail for some bullshit he didn't even do. Now he's expecting me to take over things while he's gone. But I'm only 16 I don't know nothing about running a drug empire.

You sit in the backseat of the car while your Uncle explain to you how things go.

U: Di are you listening.

D:  Huh. Yeah I'm listening

U: Then what did I just said than

D: Ummm.....

U: Just like I damn thought, just like your fucking Mama.

D: Yeah, Yeah can we just get going.

U: Girl calm your ass down.

Uncle than crank up the car and take you to the house where you would be staying for a while.

D:But u crank up that car tho !

U: What was that?

D: Nothing.

As soon as I got "Home" I went to unpack my things, but got to lazy,  and started looking out the window

D: As I look out the window, I see Diamond ol ugly ass mugging so I went outside to see what this bitch was looking at .

As soon as I get out there this bitch wanna act.  OK I got you. The only thing I can think about is this bitch is Mine!

Diamond said "bitch what!" I lost it !I swear I saw red. I swing at that hoe, and hit her in her face. I blackout,and want ape fool on that bitch. 

As soon as I thought I was done with this bitch I felt someone grab me...   

??: Woah there lil Mama don't swing on me too

D: And you are

??: Oh so you dont remember me now,  after all the shit my dad done did for yours,  you ol Big head don't remember nobody

D: Again and you are

??:Damn you forgetful lil Mama it's me. Ty

My eyes went wide. Ty like nerd ass Ty shifts he a nerd no more. Lord I swear! He had on No shirt which gave me a good view of his 6 pack . Gym shorts and Jordans . Not to miss the waves, and tattoos .

It took me a while, but it jogged my memory of where I remember him from
D: Tyson?

T: Yeah lil ma it's me

D: OMG I can't believe it's you Big head!What the hell happened? You was a lil nerd when we was little.

T: Well I'm not so nerdy anymore.  So how have you been? I haven't see you in a like min.

Who knew just saying him again would change my whole life

( Comment, vote, etc, this is my first time writing on here and feed back is everything to me)