The block is Hot

As I wake up this morning, I thought about what I was going to do this nigga trying steal my block. So I decided to go and get some wisdom from UNC. I walked to UNC room and knocked on the door, he told me to come in, and I wished I didnt brah. Why was UNC lie up in the bed with this lady. I could tell that he had fun last night, but he so old and she just nasty.

D; ewwww UNc why you didn't warn me

U:shut up girl, now what did you wanted to talk about.

D: I need to know what to do with this block problem

U: It's real easy really , you take that shit back, now get out my room

I closed the door and went to take a shower and get dressed. I went down to the kitchen and get breakfest. When out of no where Ty came down with no shirt on, like sir wa you come from.

T: goodmorning boss lady ;)

D: goodmorning Ty

I got out eggs and bacon and a frying pan.

T: So you making me some too

D: nope, aint noting wrong with you hands

He roll up on me, and say

T: wa you going do lil ma

D: ( laughing) boy back up

UNC comes walking in the room with his 'friend', and got some OJ and say UHHHMMMPPPHHH being grown I see. Boy back your ass up.

Ty did and he sit down, while I begining cooking the eggs and bacons for me and him

T: thought so

D: brah just eat and shut up

After we eat we watch tv and , Ty got up and got ready.

UNC told us to get our ass up cause we gonna go get our stuff back today, as we riding in the car, I starting to feel nervous. I guess Ty sees this and intertwine our fingers and kiss me hand. I start to feel better .

As we roll up to the block, I see a man I guess that is the leader of the T69s. He had on a black shirt with a brown pants. and some black converse.

I got out the car and....