Going all the Way

As Ty placed butterfly kisses on my chest, he makes sure to leave his mark. When he got to my boob, he rolled  my nipple it with his finger till it got hard. With his tongue he rolled my nipple, and sucked like a new born baby. I arch my back and moan as I pull his hair. He does the same with it twin. He takes off my shirt and throws it on the floor.

He leads a trail of wet kisses to my pussy, and unbutton my jeans. I didn't realize that I was only in my pantys until I felt the cold air over my body. I grasp and blushed that Ty was seeing me bare for the first time.

I begin to feel shy so I cover myself up from him.

T: No lil ma you ain't got to do that, you beautiful

D: (smiles)

He takes off my pantys , and spread my legs. Ty starts to kiss my inner thigh. When he got to my pussy he kiss it. I could feel the coldness of his

lip rip as he goes deeper and deeper. With his tongue Ty attacks my clit. He sucks and nips at it like cray. I arch my back and pull his hair. He plugged his thick finger into my heat, and stroke it making sure my cat gets taking care up. I scratch up his back as I feel my walls tighten on his finger. He nips at my clit one more time before I came. Ty slurping  up my juices and kiss his way up to me.

T: mmmm baby girl you taste good.

D: glad to be of liking, but we have a problem

T: and what might that be.

D: your still in clothes

T: Well your going to have to take them off me won't you

I flip him over so I was on top, I tug at his shirt and he got the hint and took it off. To say that this  boy was in shape was an over  statement. My baby was sexy as fuck like no words can't describe. Tats all all over, a strong build, abs, and a V- cut that could kill. I start at his neck and went down to his jeans and took them off.

Before I could anything else he flip me over

T; I don't like being on bottom

D: Your a baby

T; After you feel this base, you gonna be the baby.

He takes off his boxers, and my baby was beyond big, ty was a monster.

T: ik I big, you ain't got nothing to worry about daddy gone take care of you.

D: you better nigga

Ty rolled the condom on his dick and start to slide in. The feeling of his dick stretching me beyond my limit was a lil overwhelming but I got used to it.

He started slow for my stake , when I got used to it. It was straight up torture

D:mmmmm Ty baby go faster

T: should I

D: Boy if you dont go faster I (gco).

Ty slams into me harder making the headboard shake. He places my legs to my boobs and starts drilling.

D:fuuuuk Tyyyy

He flips us over so I'm on top. I start off slow just to get him back

T: Fuck Dii go faster man

D: Dont like it do you

He grabs my hips and slams me up and down. I took his hands off, and went my own speed.

HaHa I made his toes curl.

I felt myself cumin as Ty starts thrusting into me like cray, making me squirt all over the place. I felt him tense. He sat up and pecked me on the lips. I start to fall alsleep when Ty was whispering in my ear.

T: I love you babygirl , Imma always be there for you, I got you.

With that I feel alsleep with Ty's arms around me.

( sorry Error)