The party

When I got home UNC gave me this long ass talk about how you shouldn't miss with your business partners, but I wasn't hearing it so after that I chilled till about 7 and went to take a shower.

I got out the shower and went to pick out my outfit for the party.  I decided to put on my leather skirt with my over size sweater and some tims.

I curled my hair added so gold hoops with some eye liner and lipgloss.

I heard the door and raced to open it,  UNC gave me a look but I didn't care.

T: Hey di ready to go.

D: Yeah bye UNC

U:  And just where in the he'll do u think your going

D:I'll be right back Unc nighttt.

When we got to the party the music was right so I starting dancing with Ty and after a while we decided to sit and talk somewhere and out of nowhere the nigga from the meeting walked up to me and Ty.

No lie he was dope but he seem off to me so before Ty could say anything I sat on his lap.and looked at the boy from the meet.

He got the hint and walked off. I was getting ready to get off of Ty lap when he pulled me closer and wrap his arms around me. 

Is it mine by dj chose came on and I pulled Ty to dance. I grind on him and felt his lil friend wanted to play, I laugh as he jerk me forward.and told he that I wanted to go.

He Dap up some friends and took me home.Driving home I felt his hand intertwined with mine, and I start to feel butterflies.

We got to the house and he walked me to the door.  He starts to talks but I'm looking at his pink lips, I nod my head listening but not fully.  When he lick his lips I lost it a pull him in for a kiss.

But sadly it ended when I heard the lights come on a UNC open the door. Ty said bye and I the same. I went up to bed and fell alsleep liking what happening tonight.

(should they be together or stay friends , comment vote etc. I'll update as soon as I came)