Wattpad Original
This is the last free part

Chapter 11 - Chocolate Chip Cookies

ZACH's POV

What time is it? I groaned. I opened my eyes, but closed it almost instantly the moment sunlight hit them. Immediately, I covered my head with a pillow trying to fight the massive headache I was having. I sat up, scratched my head, and tried to piece together what went down yesterday.

Images flashed in my head. The time I spent with Tori, the boys, Chloe... how did I end up in bed anyway?

I reached for the clock. It was already half past ten in the morning. Damn it! I missed two classes already. I stood up and headed to the door to look for Boris when I suddenly felt a massive headache.

"Fuck!" My cursed, and held my head with both hands.

"Care for a glass of milk, sir?" Boris came out of nowhere with a glass of milk on his hand.

"Thank God! Give me that." I finished the whole glass in one go. "By the way, what happened last night after I got here?"

"When you came back from your trip with Miss Loise, you drank another bottle of whisky and then you passed out. I carried you to bed, sir." Boris stated.

"Wait. I'm not wearing the same clothes as last night, did you..." I pointed my finger at him. I noticed I was wearing new boxers.

"I was very discreet, sir."

"Great! Just Great! Anything else you wanna tell me? You brushed my teeth too?" I asked sarcastically.

"Well, a girl came in a while ago. Your girlfriend, and no, I didn't brush your teeth. My nose couldn't bare the stench." Boris said finger quoting girlfriend. I couldn't blame the guy. I couldn't even remember the drinks I had with the guys and Chloe. My brain is still powering up at this point. Suddenly it struck me. I raised my head, forgot about the headache for a moment, and looked straight at Boris.

"Wait. Who came in a while ago?" I asked.

"Do you have lots of girlfriends, sir?" Boris asked with a chuckle. I just looked at him, brows raised and then he cleared his throat. "My apologies." He said, trying hard not to laugh.

"Just tell me what happened."

"I was hesitant to let her in at first, and I asked her how she knew you. You know, usual protocol. Then I remembered her name from when you asked me to search for her address."

"Protocol? Why did you do that, old man?"

"For your safety, sir. I was left in charge of this home, and I've been more cautious after the first time one of your girlfriends just barged in, knocking over furniture as if they owned the place."

"Fair enough." I agreed. "So, what did she want?"

"She was worried about you. She told me she hasn't heard from you since you drove her home."

"And you bought her story? That's very unlikely, even for you Boris." I joked.

"Well, she thought I looked dashing, sir. And we both connected on a certain level." Boris said, finger quoting the word certain.

"Care to tell me what you two love birds talked about?" I couldn't help but grin over the fact that Tori had a conversation with Boris.

"My apologies, but I believe I'm sworn to a pinky promise." Boris said, sounding slightly confused. I couldn't feel the headache anymore. The thought of them having a conversation made me smile. They had probably been talking about me. The old man knew me too well. I just wondered why she didn't wake me up after coming all the way here.

icon lock

Show your support for Shorty ❤, and continue reading this story

by Shorty ❤
@notjustarandomgirl
When Victoria 'Tori' Peige found out that Zachary Anderson was the re...
Unlock a new story part or the entire story. Either way, your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.

This story has 48 remaining parts

See how Coins support your favorite writers like @notjustarandomgirl.