why i started this book

so a friend sat me and my siblings down to talk about me and my siblings, so we can fix it now before its to late. so then i got thinking, and realized not everyone has a friend like that. so this book is for all you who dont. so the first chapter will be about my problems, well mainly one of my problems. then if you guys want i can write you problems, or just problems in life. privately message me or comment. im more then willing, no names needed if you dont want.

just some people need this, and dont have it. some are scared to ask, so they come to the internet. im hoping they find my story and it helps them. this isn't something to hide, we all have problems.

im willing to help without knowing you, no names, ages, living places, and states needed. just you coming forward. so if your reading this comment, or message me if you want me to tell your story and address it, to help you and others. no judgments at all.

IF YOU ARE HERE ONLY AS A JOKE, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY NEED THIS BOOK, AND ALL THE HELP AND SUPPORT THAT COMES WITH IT. so take a minute. are you here cause you want the help, or as a joke?. if you need and want the help stay, if this is just a joke to you then you can leave right now.