no one is commenting or sending me messages so im going to rant

so my moms side of the family we play family game night every Sunday. lately we have been busy and couldn't so i understood. but today we aren't busy but mom said no because football is on. where the fuck does she get the idea that football is more important then family. i don't under stand. 

most people would say i'm over reacting, but they don't understand. my family was always being torn apart in front of me since i was two, when my dad left my mom. family game night was  the one night i had some kind of happy family so its really important to me. back when everything was going wrong that was the one thing i had to look forward to. the one day where my moms side of the family would be together. 

and now we have been busy so we couldn't i understand that but not doing it cause a stupid game that doesn't effect anything in our lives is more important then family. i don't really get to see my older sister or brother anymore cause they are adults. my younger brother is always busy in his room, and my mom and stepdad are busy with everything, so we never get to do stuff as a family. so family game night is the one thing we get to do together, and my mom said no because of a stupid fucking football game. when me and my brother leave she is going to wish she spent more time with us, and regret not doing it for a stupid football game  you can watch on youtube or record and watch later. 

she doesn't understand the importance family game night holds for me. i hate my life a lot. but what has been keeping me going is the little thing like family game night.its been just under a month since the last family game night, and if it keeps going for much longer family game night will be just a memory cause mom is too busy with football. and this will keep going until there is no family game night. then we stop hanging out, then me and my younger brother will leave the house, then no more family. no more hanging out, no more anything.

im going to exit off now and cry for a while. sorry but i had to get it out of my system before i did something stupid. have a nice day and thanks for reading how stupid my life can be.