EL| Wet Dreams - 04

"And the love isn't the problem, it's the people that think they're in it but aren't

"And the love isn't the problem, it's the people that think they're in it but aren't. False prophets, false affiliation, false representation so you get the false definition of true love."
~unknown

The air felt thick as the duo's breathing grew heavier and heavier. Heavy droplets of rain pelted against the windows surrounding Rosè's room as she looked up into the mirror. Her back was arched up, her legs pushed back as she moaned with the rhythm of his strokes. His skin felt sticky against hers as he sent shockwave after shockwave up to her toes, her breath hitching each time he thrusted himself inside. Somewhere in all the blurry vision and foggy mirrors, Rosè could see Kai.

His groans against her ears as she fantasized that he was fucking her again, as if they had never broke up. He had a tight grip on her, something only a man that felt possessive over you would hold like.

Her eyes kept rolling back but she could see vividly that it was him. She grew wetter and wetter with each strokes, some song she couldn't recognize played in the background.

Her heart picked up with the speed of both his pelvis and the headboard, both smacking loudly into something else. She felt as every inch dived into her stomach, finding herself deep within the trance of forever wanting more.

Her wetness was like a waterfall spilling down from her wet rose, blooming as he grunted with each stride.

"I love you." He moaned in her ear before he went right into sucking on her neck.

Her hand reached out and she tried her hardest to grasp the sheets. When her hands finally connected with the white cotton, she could barely feel her nails making any real progress in ripping the sheets up as intended.

"I love you too." She could finally hear herself say.

She heard his hearty chuckle before he began picking his speed up, allowing her legs to fall so that she could wrap them around him. She felt herself on the edge. "What took you so long?" He asked her.

Her moans were shaky as she felt a hundred lightning bolts building into her stomach down to her flower. She was so close to losing it that could barely get the words out to respond to him. "I... don't know.." She exhaled. They looked into each other's eyes for what felt like eternity. "I love yo—"

"Rosè!" She heard, pulling her farther from Kai. "Rosè! Get up! Your alarm is going off!"

"Rosè!"

Rosè lifted up abruptly, her eyes wide as she looked to her sister, sighing. "Girl, what?" She called out. Her chest heaved up and down, feeling a familiar wetness in between her legs.

She looked around, her eyes trying to focus on something in her bright room. She struggled to breathe from being startled from her sleep so suddenly and a little bit from the intense dream itself. When she finally calmed down, she could hear the alarm that Zamora had woke her up to turn off. Grabbing her phone, she quickly hit "stop", and gave Amora an aggravated expression.