EL| The worst day ever - 30

"Pain doesn't last forever

"Pain doesn't last forever."

Epilogue
Two months later...

    Cardi paced the room carefully, looking around as she stared at the table in the middle of the room. She was passed and this point, ready to take someone's life. They were missing so much product and money that one would damn near consider them bankrupt. On top of that, her sisters, Justice, and Jewelle were all missing— none to be found or even heard of.

Cardi knew she couldn't do anything without an army so that's exactly what she needed if she was going to think about coming for anyone.

And she wasn't going to rest until she got everyone.

She wasn't having it. She wished she had never left room to become as vulnerable as she did, she should've had noticed the change in everyone the moment it started. What happened though? She wondered.

She had thought she had it all under control but it was obvious that she hadn't. She didn't even know who to blame, who to point the finger at— somehow though, she was going to find out. Real soon.

***

"So, you never told me what happened with you and Stephon last night." Rosè said as she pulled her coffee to her lips, looking over to Zaida over her cup.

For the past few months, her and Stephon had been very close. Oftentimes, rekindling a friendship and possibly a romance. It had seemed like love was in the air after Rosè said "yes" to Kai's proposal. The video itself had went viral everywhere and even his own mother got the news before he actually approached and told her.

It was beautiful, now Zaida and Stephon were trying to get a part of the action. However, they were taking it slow considering they both just got of three-year relationships.

"Girl," Zaida giggled like a highschool school girl. "We just went out and did some laser tag."

"Mm-hmm, what else?" Rosè asked, not believing that was it.

Zaida huffed before moving into Rosè so that she can take her tone down to a whisper. "Yes, we had sex if that's what your nosy ass wanna know." She whispered, giving Rosè the middle finger.

"Thank you." Rosè replied before they both burst into light laughter.

The laughter quickly came to a stop when Lachaè walked into the break room. The room got awkwardly quiet and took all the fun out of the whole conversation itself.