Four

"Daddy, are we there yet?" a little boy asked his father while clutching his little arms on his daddy's legs

"Daddy, are we there yet?" a little boy asked his father while clutching his little arms on his daddy's legs. It was TJ and Timmy.

They just landed at the airport and now, Timmy was in the process of familiarizing his knowledge of the airport 8 years ago. A lot has changed since then obviously.

As soon as the duo spot the exit, they hurriedly ran and took a taxi.

"Sofitel Hotel," Timmy told the driver their destination.

"Daddy, there's a lot of building here." The kid said while his eyes were feasting on the view.

"TJ, aren't you sleepy? Or getting jet-lagged at all? It's a long flight. Sleep if you are sleepy." Timmy said.

"I slept on the plane. I am excited to see your birthplace Dad."

"Jiangxi is far. We'll stay at the hotel first to rest and I'll ask first if my  international driver's license can be used here. We'll buy a new car, how'd you like that?"

"New car? Wow. I love it." The kid replied and soon Timmy saw the hotel.

After paying for the ride, the duo immediately walk towards the receptionist and asks for an available room.

"Wow, Dad. The room is big and the view is nice."

"When did you start appreciating the view, little kid?" Timmy asked.

"When I am with Uncle Mei. He said that your room payment is equal to the room view and accessibility. I guess you paid more to this room." TJ replied.

"I did. It's a 5 Star hotel after all."

Timmy called for room service and got their food delivered and rest as the fatigue silently crept up to their bodies.

"How much is this?" Timmy asked a car dealer as soon as he saw the Peugeot SUV.

"5 million* yuan, Sir." (A/N: I don't know the price so I'll make it up)

"Any freebies I'll get if I decided to buy the car?" He asked, though he don't mind spending that much money, he thinks that it was a bit pricey.