Five

"Wake up, little bunny! We are here now

"Wake up, little bunny! We are here now." Timmy slightly nudged the kid sleeping at the backseat.

As soon as the kid wake up, he immediately opened the door of the car and help the kid get up.

"Help Daddy carry this gifts okay? I'll carry the food and the heavy ones. Follow me, okay?" Timmy said while giving some paper bags to TJ.

"Daddy, your house is cute." TJ said as soon as he saw the two storey house.

"Knock knock!" Timmy shouted at the gate cause he can't stretch his arm to open it.

Suddenly, the light went on and a woman peek at the now opened window.

"Timmy?" Mrs. Xu asked in the dark. Not believing his eye sight.

"Mom, open the gate! I'm carrying heavy things. I might drop it soon!" He shouted.

The woman hurriedly ran towards the gate and opened it. He helped his son by carrying some of his belongings while shouting, "Lulu, come on down here. Help me and your brother with these bags!"

Lulu jolted from her bed while digesting what her mother shouted. Her brother is already here? It has been two days since he called right? She immediately ran towards the living room and saw a mess of paper bags scattered.

"Don't just stand there. I've got more stuff at the back of my car. Go. Go." Timmy said while bringing down the food he bought earlier. Lulu just stood there, unbelieving.

"You really did came back home!" She said, while walking to the car.

"Of course! Someone didn't let me sleep until I said yes." He said while looking at his son.

TJ just stood at their door, looking around the living room.

"Quite a curious cat. Seems he took after you." Lulu said while bringing some bags.

"He only have me, it's natural. I'm finally home. I bet you didn't clean my room," Timmy said while opening the food he brought earlier.

"Mom cleaned it. Any plans for tomorrow?"

"We'll just rest for tomorrow. It's a long drive anyway and people will stormed our house for sure, knowing that an unknown car parked at the gate unexpectedly."

"Yeah. They'll definitely see that and ask father if who owns that."

"Did mom just left us to sleep? Hayyy... Do they have a schedule for anything tomorrow?" Timmy asked as he grabbed some dumplings to stuff his mouth.

"They'll oversee the preparations for the dragon boat festival, it will be held this Saturday." Lulu helped herself with some stir fried noodles. "Your son, he really looks like him, with a bit of you mixed in it. What am I thinking. It's not possible, right?"

Timmy grabbed his phone and stopped as soon as it was in the gallery. He showed Lulu some pictures. This leaves the girl's mouth wide opened.

"Is it possible? Yes. Is he the father? Yes. How did it happen? Of course, we have sex and after that, you already know. I know you're smart to understand those. No more questions okay?"