>How you meet<

Sam: You had recently moved to Santa Carla to be closer to family.
You decided to have a look around the boardwalk since you heard great things from your family members, but of course you had to take your younger brother. Something your parents call "bonding".
"There!" Your younger brother shouts excitedly, pointing to a small comic store. Since you yourself had a interest in comics you agreed.
Your walked in and your brother had bolted down toward an aisle toward the back.
"Hey slow down kid!" A blond boy with a bandana wrapped around his forehead barked at my kid brother.
You gave a short smirk and a nod toward the boy as kind of an apology.
Your eyes grazed over all the comics but eventually landed on a boy about your age. He looked up and smiled, he was actually kinda cute.
Since you knew no one you were desperate to make at least one acquaintance.
So you walked over to him and saw he was holding a Superman 143.
"That's a great one, but I don't want to spoil it with my rants about the plot"
I said and his head snaps up, seemingly startled, also revealing his ocean blue eyes, that seemed to sparkle like galaxies.
"Woah-" I said cutting myself off before I could say anything else to embarrass myself. Obviously would go along the lines of 'woah, your really freakin cute! Can I have your number'. Trust me it's happened before.
He let out a laugh and smirks.
"Woah, what?" He asks
"Er..uh..what? Oh nothing I just saw...a uh bird. annnd it scared me" I gave a weak smile, I was always horrible at covering up my awkward moments.
He swiftly looks around and cocks and eyebrow at me.
"Well, I'm one to rant myself but I'm glad you didn't spoil anything" he says reaching out a hand. "I'm Sam by the way".
"Y/N, it's nice to meet you" you take his and and shake it.
Your brother of course then runs up to you with a comic you didn't even recognize.
"Can I get this one Y/N? Pleaasee!" Your brother practically shoves the comic in your face.
You sigh and furrow your eyebrows. Sam smiles at the fact your brother was interested in comics at such a young age.
"I will be good FORREVVA! And when you have to babysit me at home I won't bother you, I swear! You can lock me in my room if you want!" He pleaded.
"Alright kid, but you are so paying me back" you ruffle his hair as you hand him the 50 cents and you both walk up go pay.
He walked with pride and a huge grin on his face knowing he charmed yet another person to his will.
You waved at Sam and gave him a smile. Before you could take a step further he ran and handed you a paper.
Hopefully his number.
"Hey do you want to...uh hang out later, on the boardwalk?" He had a shy look on his face.
"Yea, I'd love to. What time?" You say also getting slightly nervous
He looked up with a smile.
"Does five o'clock sound ok?"
"Sounds great, see you then"
He gave a quick nod and wandered off
"Ooooh" your brother started making kissing faces. You just turned him around and shoved him forward.
You looked back too see the same blond boy that yelled at you brother and now a dark brunette haired kid approach him.
Yet you couldn't help but walk out with a goofy grin on your face.
You of course saw him later that evening

WHEW! That one was super long! Sorry bout that bad writing. Hope you liked it though! -Kace

Edgar: You had honestly lived in Santa Carla all your life and was in love with the culture, people, and the lively city. You were strolling down the boardwalk when you weren't paying attention to where you were walking and bumped into someone.
"Hey watch where you're goi-"
A blond, brown eyed, boy with bushy eyebrows turned around but seemed to stop talking in mid sentence.
"Gee, sorry man, I didn't see you" you say cocking and eyebrow and raising your hands in a defense.
"No wait!" He practically...no literally shouts in your face.
"Woah! Ok, I wasn't going to leave" you say displaying how agitated you were getting.
He takes a deep breath "Ok, I'm sorry but I have a question".
You sigh "Ok, what is that most important question? Wise guy" acting like you had somewhere to be when you didn't. You never really did in the summer.
He rolls his eyes, leans in and asks "Have you noticed anything...I don't know strange around Santa Carla?".
You gasp and give a wide eyed expression.
Leaning in a little closer also whispering "You don't mean..-" you take a quick look around to see if anyone was 'listening' "Ghosts!?".
He drew back quickly and gives you a look like you're the strange one. He then just hands over a comic that reads 'Vampires Everywhere!'.
"Vampires!?" You ask louder than expected. You try your best not to laugh but you couldn't help yourself.
"Just take it, and when you're laughing here their probably eating your family right now... not waisting a single drop of blood from their veins...leaving them cold and dead on the floor for you to walk in and find" he says more dead serious than he was before.
Your smile quickly fades.
"Woah, vampire boy, th- that's...crazy talk" you say more confused than ever.
"My names Edgar for you information and if you see any vampire behavior-" he hands you a slip of paper with a number on it "just...hope you don't have to call this number, but if you do either my brother or I will answer". He walks away with nothing else to say.
What the hell just happened you ask yourself. Crazy or not his personality was actually kinda attractive.
Vampire or not you are so calling him up.
Ah! That one was shorter! Really wanted this to be a little longer because..i mean it's Edgar frikin Frog...fine af. It's hard to channel what a confrontation with Edgar Frog would be like! So sorry bout' that writing again -Kace

Alan: You had recently broken up with whom you thought would be the love of your life only to find out he was cheating on you with your supposed "Friend" on your living room couch. What a friend!
You were now seated at you best friend Sam's house going over everything that had happened just 20 minutes ago when two tall boys, seemingly the same age as us, walked in.
"Sam-" They both say at the same time but stopping abruptly when they saw you.
"Oh hey guys, uh I forgot you were coming over" he says.
You just assumed he knew these two. Wiping the tears off your face and unhooking your arms from around your legs.
"Alan..Edgar this is Y/N"
"Y/N...This is Edgar and Alan" he says
You sniffle and hold your had out to shake theirs. Edgar didn't seem to interested and went straight to the fridge to get a drink. Alan kindly shook your hand and asked if you were ok since there was half a box of used tissues on the table.
"Yea I'm fine" you say as blandly as possible.
"Well, what happened?" He asked as Edgar walked in drinking a soda and leaned against the wall obviously interested in what you had to say for yourself.
Before you could even speak a word and tell them what you wanted them to hear you were interrupted by a gossiping little twit.
"She came home to her boyfriend of two years with her best friend sucking face on her living room couch" Sam says eyebrows raised.
You smacked Sam's arm as hard as you could and he winced in reaction.
They both had a wide eyed look on their faces as you hear Edgar mutter "damn" under his breath and taking a swig of his drink. It was silent for a while followed by an awkward tension.
"Hell, this is a freaking retarded as a cat drunk" you say laughing but that laughter just turned into more tears.
You instantly felt an arm around you and a voice saying "it's ok".
Not exactly wanting to look up curiosity got the better of you. You peeked and saw Alan holding the box of tissues in his lap. You lifted your head all the way as he handed you a tissue and wiped your tears away with it.
"Look kid, if that guy thinks that being with multiple girls but missing out on someone as sweet as yourself is a right way in life. Damn was he wrong. Don't let people like him drag you down, your better than him" Alan said it with such meaning it honestly made you cry but happier this time.
He held you close for a what seemed like forever until you dozed off in his arms.

>>>>>>>>>
You woke up on Sam's couch about a hour later and a little dazed but heard mumbling to the right of you.
Sam and Alan were both standing at a table talking about some comic book. looking to your left you saw Edgar sitting in a chair watching the television.
"Your up" he stated in an obvious tone of voice.
...you cock an eyebrow "yea, I guess I am" you say trying to return the dryness but obviously failing because he just laughed.
You laugh along with him already feeling better than you had earlier.
"You know Y/N, your not that bad" he said still with a smile on his face yet full attention turned to the television.
"What do you mean?" you ask in a concerned voice.
"Oh god! I didn't mean- ugh I meant I'm skeptical about new people I meet. Not as in I was...nevermind" he says and you watched as heat rushed to his cheeks. You couldn't stop yourself from laughing and then glancing over at Alan who was looking at you.
"You know...he likes you a lot, maybe even going as far as thinking your slightly attractive" you hear Edgar say over your shoulder. You couldn't stop yourself from punching him in the shoulder.
"He does?" You say your voice full of hope.
"Dear lord yes! He wouldn't stop talking about you while you were sleeping. He doesn't usually act like that you know"
"Acts like a bitch" you hear Edgar say in a hushed voice but Alan snapped his attention to his brother.
I think he heard him.
You feel the heat rush to your cheeks and a smile play on your lips as you get up and announce you wound be going home. Sam came over and wrapped you in him arms while saying his goodbyes. Edgar gave you a wave from the chair he was sitting in. Alan then came up to you and gave you a paper with his number on it.
"If you ever need anyone to talk to just give me a call, ok?" He said.
You gave a quick nod and said goodbye, the. Walking out of the door with a grin on your face knowing you made new friends you were determined to keep.
AHHHHH! So long! I realized that Alan might not actually act like that but I just went with it cause maybe he was having a good day that day \_('-')_/. Anyways hope you like it and apologize my writing skills -Kace

NOTE: This was my first attempt at a preference and they are VERY long! I really enjoyed writing this though and thanks for reading or even clicking on this! Even if I don't know I means a lot to me knowing someone actually wants to read one of my ...uhhh again idk what to call this!
Anyways! Thank you so so so much -Kace