/S.E. Imagine/

Y/L/N// Your Last Name || Y/F/N// Your First Name|| Y/F&L/N
Sam: You were at the comic store hanging out with Sam, Edgar, and Alan. They then popped the question about vampires. ((Yup, that one question you always wanted to be asked)).
You just smiled nervously at first thinking they were insane, but they looked absolutely serious.
You talked for a looong time about vampires and how Edgar and Alan would hunt them.
"THATS SO COOL!, SO THEY LIKE HATE GARLIC N' STUFF??" You ask with a wide eyed expression.
They just smiled and laughed. So obviously not.
"Wait...HOLY SHIT! so there could be 20 vampires out on the boardwalk RIGHT NOW?"
"There could be" Alan says and nods at his brother.
You shake your head "HELL NO! If there are THAT MANY HOWW Are we NOt dead yet?"
Sam smiles "Your so cute when you get scared" he was smiling but then he realized what he had just said.
Edgar and Alan's eyes went wide. Sam looked really worried and quickly looked at the ground.
"What?" You ask with a short laugh.
"Uh, Y/N can we talk for a second?" He asks you can tell he was kind of sweating.
Edgar looked like he wasn't tying to laugh and walked to the back room while Alan just stood there with an eyebrow cocked like he was waiting for Sam to say something.
"ALONE" Sam spoke up.
"Uh, right sorry you guys" Alan said then speedily walked away.
All you could do was stand there with your mouth open but you shut it when he looked back to you.
He sighed and finally broke the silence.
"Y/N, uhh-" he looks into your eyes this time "I like you".
You were confused...no way, he couldn't like you. He shouldn't. You just furrowed your eyebrows and cleared your throat.
"No, no you don't" you were insecure about this since your father had left a long time ago. He had never said how beautiful you were or was never there when you needed him, never taught you life lessons, never took you on trips, movies, the park none of it...he never even said 'I love you'. All he would tell you...again and again and again,
'Your worthless, useless, and a waste of time' that's what stuck with you that one time, that ONE time you asked to help him with the car he was working on.
He then up and left, found a new wife, had three more daughters and left you to pick up the pieces.
"No, I really do Y/N" Sam said
You were now getting frustrated as tears started to well up in your eyes.
Sam took your hands and pulled you into a hug. You wrapped your arms around him not ready to let go.
You realized Sam was the only guy that's ever called you beautiful, was there for you, and was standing here telling you he likes you while your there crying.
"I like you too" you say wiping to tears from your eyes.
He smiled and kissed your forehead.
"Y/F&L/N, I hear by make the request that ye come with thy on a formal occasion this Friday at...noon?" He asks giving a cute smirk. You couldn't help yourself from laughing.
"Well, Samuel Emerson It would be a pleasure to join thee in Friday's festivities at..eh noon" you both laugh and go find the other boys to finish the conversation. You couldn't help but have a huge smile on your face while Sam held your hand for the rest of the day.

WOOOOOOWWWW THATS A LONG ONE! Ima just make this into a single part... pray for me I have...let's see '1..2.3...4....5..6....7,' seVEN Moree to wriite! Yay! Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed this...Ima just make this a imagine! GOTTA BLAST!-Kace
((Update: Ok never mind it's not too long lol, sorry bout' that crappy writing too!))
((Update: DONT YOUU FORGET TO REQUEST, AS YOU READ ON BYY.. JUST COMMENT A NAMEEE.
JUST SAY SAAM, EDGARRR, OR ALLLAAN!! DAVID OR MICHAEL!! PAUL, MARKO O-OR DWAYNE!!!))