2

ooooooo NONE OF THE MEDIA BELONGS TO ME ooooooo

I slam my locker shut and sigh. I glance over to my right and see someone leaning against the locker next to me. I furrow my eyebrows and then look up at them. My eyes widened in shock as I observed who it was. It was him! He bent down until he was my height and moved closer, until our faces were only inches apart. My heart felt like it was about to thump out of my chest and never come back, and I was almost certain he knew it. As much as I wanted this. I wanted him to be closer... but... not like this. I want him to have the same passion in his eyes... just like Andro has for Skye... I sighed and pushed his face back.

 I sighed and pushed his face back

'Not a chance,' I whispered, hoping he didn't notice the hint of sadness in my voice. A look of hurt flashed across his face, but was quickly replaced with his devilish grin that made my face flush. He continued to stare at me for a little longer than was comfortable, but I stared straight back at him. He grabbed my hand and moved it away from his face, his eyes piercing into mine.

'Why not?' He whispered, raising an eyebrow. I was sure I had turned into a tomato by now.

'L-let go of my hand Sha Lin,' I said uncomfortably. 'People are staring...' 

'Let them stare.' He growled, grabbing me by the waist and pulling me closer. Our faces were just centimeters apart. I could feel his warm breath tingle on my face. My eyes drifted down to his lips and slowly back up to his eyes, which still hadn't left mine. But I didn't see passion. I didn't see a fiery love in his eyes.

I saw hunger. Want. Desperation.

But not desperation for me...  He was desperate for something else. 

And then I figured it out. Being in the business that I'm in, you would know these things. You would be trained to know these things. It was either that, or you die. If you ever failed your duties you would be thrown into battle, and she would refuse to bring you back to life.

Anyway, that's not important. He was so close to me. Closer than I would have ever dreamed of. I would have never thought that Sha Lin would be about to kiss me. I would have never thought that Sha Lin would be holding me by my waist... I would have never thought that Sha Lin would play me like this.

I push him back roughly. A shocked look flashed across his face. I raised my hand and slapped him across his face. I saw his features tense. His hand clutched where he had been hit. Some of his friends who had been watching us rushed over to his rescue. Otherwise, I would have pummeled him to the ground. Lex looked at me disappointed.

'Ok, we get it! You figured out it was a prank! You don't have to hit him!' He yelled.

'Yes I DID! YOU CANNOT JUST DO THAT TO SOMEONE! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? AND YOU KNOW WHAT? I'LL CUT YOU FOR THAT!' I yelled, as I grabbed my hidden knives from inside of my boots. Lex smirked as he pulled a gun out from the inside of his jacket.

'You think you scare me? I've fought you before at Siege. You're just a small, little girl with a big mouth.'

'Haha! You're a stick! Could at least be strong.'  Zhin yells from behind Sha Lin.

I feel a lump form in my throat. I wanted to cry. I wanted to burst out in tears. I was small. I didn't fit in with all these other people. I didn't fit in anywhere. Not at home. Not with my parents not with Skye. Not in the Realm. 

I belonged to the streets. 

The streets is where I'm destined to be.

Lex points his gun at me. My eyes widen as an evil smirk appears on his face. And then...

He fires.