Chapter 1: Priorities

Hey guys before you start the story I just want to tell you guys about the characters. And tell you the base of the story so you can have an understanding before going in blind!

Jacob- is a 16 year old teenager, he has curly short black hair with a fade, chocolate brown eyes, he's 5'4 and struggling with his sexuality. He has a caring mother and father and 1 brother and 1 sister who he loves a lot.

Sean- is a 16 year old boy who has rough short sexy hair, he has light brown eyes and a high popularity streak. He is 5'3 and is straight. He has 1 brother who he has an on and off relationship with. (as brothers just to clarify)(meaning the sometimes like each other and sometimes don't)

Its the first week of school and Jacob just broke up with his ex girlfriend Princess. so he and her are have troubles but he has the support of his friends. And Sean is the happiest he can be and has everyone(not really) bowing down to him.

Jacob's POV

I left my house early for the first day of school my sister is 18 so she always brags about her license and wants to give us rides. The way her cars have so many girly unicorn stickers and one direction stickers I had just rather catch the bus. Plus, the walk there gives me time to focus my head after my break up with princess. I cant believe she cheated on me with a dude that wasn't even into her. I am glad thou...now that I'm single I get a fresh start new school year, new opportunities and new relationships!

When I arrived at the bus stop I saw all the annoying children that lived in the neighborhood waiting for their bus. It was really annoying havening to wait for my bus to come with all of them. And they used to just ty tom talk to me last year. So I ended up waiting till their bus picked them up, but my plan backfired cause I missed my bus that day. So I just had to deal with them.

And to make matters worse or good?? I wasn't quite sure the teenagers that go to my school came..IDK but for some reason Sean the most popular in the school, or our grade if I should say looks hot to me. Its weird makes me feel like he has a fairy godmother that makes him soulfully attractive! Cause trust me when I say he is nothing to brag about. He has a couple small pimples on his face and a small had to add. For someone so short even thou I couldn't talk people dear him a lot that or his loyal crew. But everyone could see it was just so they could share some of his popularity. when he passed me I felt my body shiver. I don't know why I act so strange around him.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions but it may have to do with our incident from last year. he was a real jerk and bully. On my class one day I was really late and he had the same class as me so when i saw him going I chuckled. Not because he was late... okay well maybe but mostly because out teacher didn't even like him like that so being late wouldn't help him. At the entrance of the door he stopped me and pushed me to the side.

"Sup loser, I'm going in first" he growled at me with a smirk.

"No way! I said as I shoved him off of me. "Oh someone got balls over night". I thought to myself "hell yeah" I grabbed him by the collar with my height as advantage and pinned him against the wall. "Let me go you dumbass"." No!" I said putting our faces inches apart. We stood like that for a couple seconds before someone walked by and said" I didn't know you rolled that way Sean".

I chuckled before he shoved me off of him and walked into class. I then followed him.

So yeah I felt proud about the whole thing to be honest. A couple moments later and the buses came.
Finally! I said entering the bus.

--------------------------------

I walked around the school for some short time cause it was sill pretty early and not many people were there or any of my friends per say. I mean there was one but I didn't really like as a matter a fact no one really did. He was loud and energetic which I must admit was very annoying. I had no choice thou but to talk to him. I made my way over to him and he started talking before my brain could even formulate a hello.

" Oh hey what's up Jacob, I was just about to eat my breakfast wrap" he shot out

"oh wel-"I said before he cut me off

:Yh whatever did you see anyone yet I'm so excited for this new school year i cant wait to get going" he exclaimed brightly

"Um ok...but you do know we are getting a pre test so they can see how much we know" I stated He just watched me intently and awkwardly "hey how was your break up with Princess" he said ignoring my statement I rolled my eyes "Look Trey I don't wanna talk about that whore thank you very much. I said quickly. I always talked about my feeling with him even thou I am pretty sure that wasn't smart seeing as he likes to run his mouth, but I still wanted to talk about it so I just went with it.

"Hey um can I ask you something?" I asked nervously looking down as I sat next to him.

"Sure anything shoot!" he said in a friendly matter

"Do you think I'm gay?" I asked with a brief tone.

I only asked him so I could see what his response was I never ever thought I was gay I just like play with his head. And not in that way!

He just watched me which wasn't they reply I was looking for I thought that he would just laugh and tell me no but he seemed to have something to say.

"Wait what is it? "You don't actually think I'm gay?" I questioned I said break his focus

"Oh no I just was think of the last dude that said that to me.. he we-"he said before i cut him off

"Yh i don't wanna know" I said angrily

I got up and walked to the stairs and I turned with my back facing the stairs I'm going to the lunch room.

"Why?" a very medium toned voice said and turned.

It was Sean!

Thank you so much for reading my first chapter I would like to know what you guys think of it please. And tell me what you think of the characters. What will happen between Sean,Jacob and Trey? I will be taking any suggestions that you have. I will update really soon. trust and belive.

:)Stay Cool Guys