Chapter 3: Realization

Jacobs POV

I felt my body shaking and felt so many emotions. My head was hurting and my dick was HARD he wouldn't get off of me. And the part that was killing me was that I loved this but I knew he was only doing it to keep the dominance. He then began to say "How you feeling baby" he said in a seductive voice clearly he forced it.

I was getting so turned on that I accidently moaned his name. I faceplamed mentally. I wasn't going to let him win I wasn't going to submit to him. I told him I was turned on and leaned up and kissed him. I was just planning on pecking his lips but his warm soft lips pulled me in. He wasn't kissing back they were just so welcoming. I began to kiss softly ,until I heard him moan and give in. He deepen the kiss. He put his hand behind my head tangling it in my hair. He then started grinding on my lap again. I thought to myself when I realized what was going on " IM MAKING OUT WITH SEAN!!"

"Ok thank you for being patient your sch-" said the consoler before she saw what was going on her office floor.

My and Sean jumped up and separated from each other I was blushing so hard I looked at Sean but he was mad, I thought he would've been happy a little. I looked back at Ms.Applebottom.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT" she said in a worried and angry tone.

uh um I um...was all I could get out of my voice before Sean cut in.

"We were fighting and it turned into that little thing" he said bluntly

Was he seriously telling her the truth. I looked at her to see what her reaction was, she had a very large grin in her face. "That was so cute" she said in a fan girl voice

I was confused wasn't she suppose to be like mad or consoling us.

Sean's POV

I heard Ms.Applebottom walked into the class. I was never more happy in my life cause I didn't know what I was going grinding on top of a boy let alone kissing him. I mean it wasn't that bad i felt great and my ..umm.. little me seemed to like it to. I dashed off of him and looked at her so asked what just happened. So I decided to take her advice from last year and tell the truth. She then said 'it was cute'.

WTH!!! I thought she would've talk to us for a consoling session but just walked over to us and handed us our schedules and told us we had all the same classes still but fix the contact info problem.

I walked outside her office closing the door. I was pissed...I think ..I don't know how to feel. All I knew was that we were 10 minutes late. But he wasn't getting away without a piece of my mind.

I grabbed him pulled him into the boys bathroom which I admit wasn't the best thing in the world to do.

"Oh damn Sean you want more of my already" he said sweetly while winking at me

"I-I-I um-umm I Ugh" I stuttered why couldn't I talk it was too annoying

I caught my composer ...kinda and said

" LOOK WHAT YOU DID WAS THERE WAS STUPID DONT EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN YOU LITTLE FAGGOT!" I screamed almost regretting it

"Well you are a hypocrite cause first of all you pulled me in here.. second of all your dick says otherwise right now" he had a devilish smirk while putting his hands on my chest looking into my eyes. He had such nice chocolate eyes I just wanted to eat them. WAIT WHAT ugh NO

"So you think I have chocolate eyes huh?" he said with another devilish smirk.

Shit I said that out loud, I couldn't control it I was gonna act now and think late my dick was pulling me towards him and i stared to cry cause it felt so good but I knew it was wrong. I grabbed him while crying. He looked worried and sad.

"Are you ok-" he said before I kissed him roughly and pushing him against the wall and had the urge to throw him to the floor straddled him and grind on his lap again. but I was able to resist.

I could feel his breath trying to escape from our intertwined mouths he massage him my hard on unexpectedly making me moan into his neck. While I was there I deiced to give him a hickey before I heard a familiar voice.

"Sean what are you-...doing?"

I turned to see my bestfriend Jae i stood there in embarrassment and just looked at him.