Nine.

A gleaming black Cadillac blasting rap music pulls up beside me and the smooth noise of the window rolling down filled the silence. I stop walking and turn towards it, one eyebrow raised in surprise. Inside, Calvin Black is staring straight ahead in the drivers seat, looking very unimpressed. His lips are set in a thin hard line and his eyes are glazed over, barely blinking.

"Hey Hunter! Jump in," Zack yells from the front passenger seat and I shoot him a smile, climbing into the back. I let out a low whistle as I slide into the leather interior, the scent of pine slapping me hard in the face.

"I would trade my first born child for a car like this." I say, inspecting the interior. Zack turns around from the front, giving me one of his show stopping smiles.

"It's a sweet ride, my man Cal here has good taste." He chuckles, slapping Calvin's shoulder a few times. My eyes drift over to him in the drivers seat and he appears to be chill as ever. His hands barely hover over the steering wheel, lazily driving to whatever destination he has in mind.

"Where do you get a car like this?" I question him lightly, knowing exactly where Calvin Black gets his money from. A whole lots of drugs and weapon exchanges.

"The Bank of Daddy." Calvin says bluntly, his words bitter. It surprises me how much resentment he holds in his tone. I always figured he'd speak highly of his father.

"Don't put your feet anywhere near the seats. Don't breathe on the windows. Don't complain about my music taste. Don't even dare attempt to eat food in this car. Got it?" Calvin says firmly, turning around to shoot me an icy green stare. I frown hard at him, shooting him a crazed look in return.

"You're an arse, you know that?"

I know I'm supposed to be getting on Calvin Black's good side but it's so difficult when he's so aggravating and arrogant. I literally get the urge to grip onto the back of his head and smash it into a wall whenever I'm near him.

Violent, I know.

Calvin brings that out in me.

He shoots me an arrogant smirk in response as we pull up to a red light. A cunning idea flashes through my mind and I smile back at him sweetly. I stick my tongue out and lower my head down until my tongue hovers over the seat of his car. In front of me, Calvin lets out a gasp that sounds very feminine and I have to stop myself from snorting with laughter.

"Hunter, don't you fucking dare lick my — "

Too late.

I lick his seat.

His annoyed and crazed scream fills the car and he slams down onto the brake, causing me to fly forward. I groan from the sudden impact and turn to find Calvin Black glaring at me like he wants to rip my head off and feed it to sharks.

"Get. Out." He breathes out, his jaw locked. If I thought his jaw was sharp before, it's nothing to when he's tensing it. I almost swoon, (key word almost) but remember how much of an arse he really is. It's fine to have a beautiful face and ripped body but if you're personality resembles a dead fish, you're not the man for me.

"I'm not getting out of this car." I smile smugly, sitting back and crossing my arms over my chest. In front of me, Zack is bent over with laughter but Calvin Black's face looks far from humour filled. If you want the definition of thunder face, Calvin Black has got it down.

"I really hate you." Calvin says bluntly before turning around and starting his engine up again. I sit back and continue to smile smugly.

"The feeling is mutual. By the way you have serious anger issues."