• MY OTHER WATTPAD STORIES •

HEY EVERYONE! If you want to continue reading FBI AGENT, you can through the link in my bio!

The COMPLETE story is available on Amazon Kindle and RADISH Fiction!

Completed Novels: Here are my other stories with a short description! If you want to read any, go to my profile and add the book to your library! Thank you! (:

Title : The Dark Side.

Torn Between Good And Bad

Justin is light, safe, good.
Alex is dark, dangerous, bad.

Ariana is torn between the two. She knows she should head towards the light but the element of darkness has always excited her. Darkness runs through her blood, darkness makes her heart go wild. Darkness attracts her, she's drawn to it like a moth to a burning fire.

Which path will she choose?
*****
Title: His Mission (Formally known as The Bad Boys Mission)

Which path will she choose?*****Title: His Mission (Formally known as The Bad Boys Mission)

"Jake, move. You stink of smoke."

Seriously Emily, why are you speaking to him like this? I'm dead. Officially dead.

Someone please play Shawn Mendes at my funeral.

Jake smirked, his lips curling up into a grin.

"So, you're feisty, huh Muffin?" he stared straight into my eyes, the blue in them twinkling mischievously. My own widened in confusion and I frowned back at him -

Muffin? What the fudge?

"Don't call me that, my name's Emily." I narrowed my eyes and tried to keep my voice threatening but he sensed the insecurity behind it.

"Okay Muffin," he responded, the corner of his mouth tugging upwards into a smirk. I huffed unhappily and shoved at his chest which caused no movement in him whatsoever.