Watched - Calum Hood

She was stunning. It wasn't just her in the physical form, it was her aura. The atmosphere she brought with her, everywhere, enchanted me. Enchanted me beyond my rein of control. I watched her smile. The way it takes over her face. How it makes her eyes crinkle into little slits. Her shallow dimple on the right side of her face. The way I can see the light travel to her eyes when she smiles.

I want to illuminate her eyes like that.

But I sit and watch my toffee colored lover from a safe distance.

Does she feel my gaze burn upon her skin?

Physically though, she is beautiful. The hourglass I trace with my eyes around her, is a short hourglass. Her long dark brown hair, flowing beautifully down to he middle of her back. Her eyes, her captivating light brown eyes. Flecked with the slightest specks of gold and green. The way her big, square glasses define her face, give it shape and depth. The lips she posses are those you'd think only live in the imagination. The suppleness of them, the natural rosey-pink color. I long for her in my own colorful arms. To keep her small frame safe with my broad one.

But you are nothing but a delinquent with nothing to offer such an intelligent girl.

They get the wrong impression. I tattooed my skin with cries of pain and suffering. I tattooed my skin with the things I hold dear to me. I tattooed my skin with the things that helped keep me alive and standing here on this earth today. I pierced my lip because I thought it was cool. SO they'd never call me weak again. 

"You cant take the pain," They said to me. "You're nothing but a bitch."

They had nothing more to say after I'd punched them square in the jaw. And that's when it started. The piercings, the tattoos. To show my strength. I am strong. I am strong for her.

How I wish she knew how she ran through my mind. Like an eternal marathon from my heart, to my brain and all across my body. If I could I'd write her name all across my body. She is all I want. And I'd do anything to make her see me. See me in the way I see her.

But I sit here and watch.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Im excited to hopefully, consistently write this damn thing.