Finding you

Vanessa's pov

I woke up and realized that today was the very first day of school.I was exited to see everyone but at the same time I didn't really wanna go.I got ready I wore this.

I went downstairs and saw roni already eating breakfast

I went downstairs and saw roni already eating breakfast.I grabbed some pancakes and poured the syrup.I sat down to eat my pancakes.
"So,are you exited for this year" roni asked.
"Kinda"I answered.

Veronica's outfit btw

When I finished I went to the sink to wash my plate and then brushed my teeth.After I did that I grabbed my backpack and saw roni waiting for me on the couch.She realized that I came downstairs and stood up and we went to the car.

We arrived at school and I saw a lot of my friends.We talked to our best friend,Chloe.I went to my locker to put my stuff  in it.I only had my phone with me which was in my hand cause I was using it.I shut my locker door and turned around.I hit my head on something and realized I and bumped into someone.My phone came out of my hand.I got up and grabbed my phone.

"Sorry,I wasn't looking"he said.
"It's ok,neither was I "I responded
"My name is grayson by the way,and sorry about your phone"-G
"My name is Vanessa but you can call me nessa,and it's ok about my phone"-N
"So are you new here?"-G
"No,are you?"-N
Yeah"-G
"If you want I can show you around"-N
"I would like that"-N

Grayson's pov
When I said I would like that I realized she had dimples.They were really cute.

"I didn't realize you had dimples"-G
"You didn't"-N
"I'm new what do you expect"-G

We both laughed and she showed me around the school.It was pretty big but at least I had someone.
*After some classes*
Veronica's pov

I was sitting outside on the bench doing some of my homework.I was doing my homework when I felt someone tap on my shoulder.I looked up from my notebook and looked at the person that was standing there.

361 words
     A/n sorry I had to rewrite the book.I just didn't really like how it was.
   I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter though.
Don't forget to comment and vote.