Harrison?

Vanessa's pov

It was the weekend and we also had a one week vacation.Roni and Cameron where hanging out of course,and the twins where at their apartment,so that left me all by myself.I decided to go to Starbucks since I was so lonely and bored.

After I got my drink and sat down I noticed someone pretty familiar.

"Harrison?"-N
"Vanessa!"- H

I ran up to him and gave him a huge hug.

"I haven't seen you in forever!" -H

We talked for a long time until he had to go. I went back home and found Cameron and roni asleep on the couch. They looked so cute. Apparently Roni and Ethan had worked things out, I really don't know how because it seemed bad. I went to my room and started editing this weeks video.

Cameron's POV

I woke up realizing that Roni was sleeping on my chest. I smiled and tried not to wake her up while grabbing my phone. Unfortunately I failed and she woke up. She sat up and her hair was everywhere which made me smile.

"What?"- R
"Nothing"-C
She got on her phone and so did I.

Veronica's POV

I went on my phone and Weber to Instagram since I saw a few notifications. I saw a picture of Ethan with a smoothie by his side with a face. I smiled and scrolled down. I then saw a picture of Nessa and Harrison Webb on her Instagram. Wow I haven't seen him in forever.

Later after Cameron left

Veronica's POV

I was so bored and Nessa was in her room. I decided to invite the twins over since I was bored. I texted Ethan and he said he will get ready.

Vanessa's POV

I was in my room and all the lights where off. The only light source I had was my laptop, and I was laying in bed in a light pink hoddie with my hoddie on. I heard a knock on the door downstairs but I didn't want to go downstairs. Suddenly my phone started vibrating. It was Harrison face timing me. I answered him and got my phone to a better angle.

"Why does it look like there isn't much light?"-H

"Cause I have my laptop in front of me and all my lights are off"-N
He had his dog with him and then put him down.

"Hey nessa I got a joke for you"-H"Ok"-N"Why did the chicken cross the road?"-H

"Ok"-N
"Why did the chicken cross the road?"-H

"Why?"-N
"To get to the idiots house"-H
"Knock knock"-H
"Who's there?"-N
"The chicken"-H

I gasped and he laughed because he was technically saying I'm the idiot. I then started giggling just because of that. Then someone slam opened my door and yelled. "Get up!". I looked over and saw Grayson, I put Harrison on mute. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Nothing just wanted to chill since Roni and Ethan went for a walk" he responded. "Ok I'll go downstairs in five minutes" I told him. He nodded his head and closed my door. I unmixed Harrison and he seemed concerned.
I told him that Grayson was here and had to go hang out with him but that I would text him later. He understood and I ended the FaceTime. I went downstairs and saw Grayson on his phone. "Hey" I said. He looked up and waved.

Vanessa and Harrison IMessage

H-Hey
N- it literally haven't even been ten minutes.
H- I know I just missed u 😘

Why would he use that emoji?

N-I missed I too 😘 but I have to go hang out with Grayson.
H-Fine😣 but make sure to text me later😌
N-I'll make sure 😊

End of IMessage

"Who where you talking to?" -G
"Just a friend"- N

A/n hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while but atleast I got a chapter up. Make sure to comment and vote.