Carnival

Emma had texted me the night before telling me about a carnival that had arrived in Chicago. She asked me if I wanted to go with her and one of her friends on set. I didn't mind her bringing someone I actually couldn't wait to meet someone off the cast of Shameless.
-
I waited on Emma outside the carnival, I started to get anxious, I could feel my hands getting clammy and my heart beating faster. "Y/N!" Emma shouted over as she ran towards me. "Hey!" I smiled as I hugged her.

"This is Ethan" she said as Ethan walked over casually. "Sup?" He smiled as I stood in awe. "Hey, I'm Y/N" I smiled as I stuck out my hand "I'm Ethan, as Emma said" he laughed. "Well lets go!" Emma smiled widely as she took my arm and dragged me along.
-
Emma had ran off to get drinks for us as we looked around. I stood awkwardly with Ethan because I knew exactly who he was. "So, how'd you know Emma?" He asked kicking the dirt beneath him. "We met at a coffee shop in West Hollywood" I said as he looked up and nodded.

"I was actually nervous for today" Ethan laughed "really? I was too" I smiled at him "why? Didn't you know I was coming?" He asked as I looked around for Emma "no, she told me that someone was coming, that's all" I replied "oh, cool. Well anyway at least it's fun" he reassured me.
-
Ethan, Emma and I went on rollercoasters and played games all day until the sun was going down. "I'm so sad today's over" Emma sighed as we left the carnival. "I know, we can do it again" I smiled at her "yeah, it'd be fun" Ethan said from behind "sorry it went fast, but we can catch up again?" Emma said as she hugged me before her and Ethan had to leave.

"It was really nice meeting you Y/N. see you later" Ethan said as he hugged me goodbye.

Sorry it's kind of short but it's the first one, hope you liked it. Vote and comment if you did. I need to keep up on the thoughts people have. Dm me if you want a request. Bye!!