Meeting Ekat for the first time pt1

You had waited for hours to push to the front of the barrier so you could even get a glimpse of the cast filming Shameless. "Emmy!" You screamed as she came over with cookies. "Hey guys!" She laughed as she handed the sweet chocolate cookies to the fans.

"Emmy you're amazing!" You shouted as she came over "woah, thank you" she smiled as she handed a cookie to you. You were in awe, Emmy Rossum had just talked to you!

"Emmy where's Ethan?" You asked as she continued to hand out the cookies. "Oh? Ethan girl are we?" She laughed as you nodded silently. "Hey guys can you help this girl to set?" Emmy asked the security guards as the girls around you filmed what was happening.

Once you got over he barriers you stood next to Emmy and took some photos for your Instagram and snapchat. "So what's your name?" She asked politely "oh, I'm Y/N" you smiled widely as she nodded "nice name" she continued to smile as well.

"Okay, here we are" she said as we walked onto the backstage of the set. "Ethan's on right now but if we wait I'll call him over" she said as we watched him acting on the small camera.

The bell went off and Ethan came walking towards you. "Emmy? Who's this?" He asked standing next to her. "Ethan, this is Y/N. she says she's a big fan of yours" Emmy said leaving us to talk. "Yeah, wow, I'm talking to you" you stuttered as he smiled.

"Yeah, so how are you?" He asked taking a drink if his water "I'm amazing now, thanks" you continued to smile. You couldn't believe that you were meeting Ethan, he was everything you thought he was.

"Can we get a photo?" You asked quietly as he nodded and put his arm around your waist. Ethan Cutkosky's hand is on my waist, right now! You thought as he smiled at the camera.

"Are you here for long?" He smiled which sent shivers throughout your body. "No, I'm only here until Friday" you sighed as he nodded. "Of you want, you can meet Emma, and maybe the three of us could head to a movie?" He asked as you tucked your hair behind your ear.

"I like your hair" he smiled. "Wow he likes my hair" you sighed out loud. "What?" He laughed as you realised what you had just said. "Oh shit" you sighed as he continued to smile and laugh at your childishness. "Anyway, you can hang with me around set for a while" he purposed as you accepted.

After a whole day of hanging out with Ethan, meeting the rest of the cast and watching them film you had to say your goodbyes to Ethan and the Shameless cast.

"It was nice meeting you, and we can hang out some other time? Yeah?" He smiled as he hugged you one last time and you went your separate ways.

So I hope you guys liked this imagine, I couldn't think of what to write so I thought of a cute lil thing like this, I'm also going to do a part 2 (maybe 3 if needed or wanted) to this imagine. So vote comment and read on if you like, and if you dare....

Bye!!