Didgits ‼️⚠️SMUT⚠️‼️

You were dating Ethan for a couple months before he asked you to watch him while he worked. You couldn't wait, to see your boyfriend being the sexy Carl Gallagher.

Ethan got off for a couple of scenes so you guys decided to hang out in his trailer. You sat in the trailer and looked around at his messy but nice trailer. You saw all the jackets and wires lying around from him having to be there everyday for the past two weeks.

"It's really messy" you laughed watching Ethan slouch back on the couch next to you. "Yeah, but I don't mind" he said as he looked down at his phone. "You're always on your phone" you sighed as he looked up "and?" He laughed.

You stood up in front of him and took of your top. "Will you get off your phone now?" You asked as he looked up and nodded. "Yes ma'am" he smiled as he picked you up and threw you down on the couch. He straddled you as he kissed down you neck and chest.

"Your so hot" he murmured as you ran your hands through his wavy hair. "Mhmm" you bit down as he kissed just below your belly button. His large hands slid up and down your bare thighs as he pulled at your skirt.

"Ethan" you sighed as he unzips your skirt. He kissed each of your hips leaving large purple marks on your skin. He looked up as he flicked the top of your panties. Making you more wet.

He pulled down the bright pink Victoria secret panties with his teeth, he then threw them to the other side of the room as you became excited for what would happen next.

"Don't move" he said as he pushed his fingers into your heat. You tilted your head back in lust and bit down so no-one could hear you moan. He watched your face carefully as he pumped his fingers in and out, as he curled them to hit your G spot and rubbed circles on your clit.

"Don't cum yet" he growled as he spread your legs further apart and lowered his head to your core. He teased by kissing your inner thighs and grabbing onto your thighs tightly.

You could feel his finger still circling around your heat. "Ethan" you moaned once again as he smirked and licked up your core. He pushed down on your hips to hold you in place as he moved his lips in your lady area.
-
Minutes passed of him teasing and licking. Eventually you came which made Ethan stop. "Fuck" He laughed as he sat back up and wiped his mouth. "Ethan" you breathed as you came down from your high. "Yeah babe?" He asked standing up. "You have a-" you laughed. Ethan looked down and smirked "I know what will fix that" he smirked again and took off his top.

"Ethan!" Emmy called from outside his trailer "fuck" ethan said as he pulled out and put his clothes back on as you ran to the bathroom. "Why does it smell in here?" Emmy asked walking in. "Eh, what do you need?" He asked rubbing the back of his head.

"Is Y/N in here?" She asked looking around "no, don't think so" he laughed nervously "then why are her panties, and an opened condom lying on the floor?" She asked raising an eyebrow "just get to set" she said leaving and shutting the door.

"To be continued" Ethan smirked as he left the trailer.

So guys, if you can give me any type of requests or ideas for more cute things then please Dm or leave a comment. It would be appreciated. Give this a vote and continued reading if you dare😉 joking.