Lets talk about sex baby‼️⚠️SMUT⚠️‼️

I sat next to Ethan in sex Ed at the back of the room. Ethan and I were so immature we couldn't stop laughing at what the teacher was saying. "Mr Cutkosky! Miss Y/L/N!" She screamed "yes miss?" Ethan asked holding in the laughter. "Please leave the class if you are acting like juvenile delinquents!" She sneered as we got up and held out breaths until we got out.

We stood outside and burst out laughing at the teacher shouting at us. "E, you have a boner" I laughed more looking down at his pants "no I fucki- shit" he said pulling at his pants. "Nice one" I smirked as he caught me staring. "Why're you staring at it? Huh Y/N/N?" He teased "shut up" I said walking away. "Come on" Ethan said grabbing my arm and pulling me into the janitors closet.

It was dark and I could barely see Ethan with the little light there was. I felt his hands wrap around my waist as he pushed me against the wall. I had wanted this for ages, a moment alone with Ethan so anything could happen.

I rested my arms on his shoulders (luckily he was only a few inches taller) and pulled him down to kiss me. The kiss became heated and soon Ethan added tongue. I felt his tongue moving in and out of my mouth making me want him more.

He moved down and left a trail of wet kisses along my neck and collar bone. "Ethan" I moaned as I gripped onto the back of his hair. As he continued sucking and leaving purplish red marks on my skin I pulled off his jacket he was wearing and threw it on the ground. "Is this what you want?" He whispered in my ear, sending pulses throughout my body.

"Mhmm" I hummed as he lifted me up and undid the buttons on my shorts. I held up my arms and let him pull off my oversized top I had stolen off him. From what I could tell he was staring down at my boobs in the pink lacy push-up-bra I had on.

He bit his lip and pulled off his top as I unbuckled his belt and took off his jeans. Ethan lifted me back up and pushed me into the corner so no-one could possibly see what was happening. He ran his fingers lightly down my stomach, tickling me as he did so. He flicked the top of my panties and rubbed circles on my heat.

I held onto his hair as I left hickeys on his bare chest and neck. His fingers got faster, making me moan. "You like that?" He teased. I bit down on my lip and replied with "mhmm" so I wouldn't moan too loudly.

He stuck two fingers into my core making me jolt up. I could hear him laugh at my reaction to him. He pumped up and down making me bite harder on my lip so I wouldn't make a sound. "Let it out" he whispered as I breathed "I'm going to-" "no your not" he interrupts as he pulled his fingers out leaving me breathless.

He picked me up once again and I asked "what about condoms?" "We don't need one, I'll pull out" he smirked as he entered. His sounds made me more wet than before, the frustration in his groans as he went in and out turned me on.

"God Y/N you're so tight" he murmured as his thrusts got sloppier and I climaxed. He pulled out before he did and let me down.

We put our clothes back on as fast as possible and went back to sex Ed. "Sorry, Y/N felt sick" Ethan lied as we walked back in. "Yeah" I agreed as I walked past the teacher.

"Miss Y/N why is your shirt on backwards?" The teacher asked as I looked at Ethan and he tried not to laugh. Fuck you. I mouthed to Ethan as he looked down and covered his mouth.