The False Prince

I first want to start off with my 3 months of absence, I didn't intend to not update for this long.  

I apologize for my absence and I have noticed that for some reason I am more capable of updating when I have no time to update, like for example during school whereas in the summer I have all the free time in the world that I can do what I like with but don't put aside time to write. 

Now I am here to ask a question, I am aware that I promised a 4k word chapter as a thank you for reaching 10k reads on MOT and 1k reads on TFP but because of my long leave I wanted to know if you would be interested in a normal length chapter for now because I have written 1903 words for the current chapter and I usually shoot for about 2000 to 2500. So since I am basically at my usual word count I just want your opinion on whether I should post at 2000, 4000, or meet in the middle at between 3000-3500. Anyway you choose and let me know in the comments. I want to at least get this up before the end of the summer. 

Now I do want to touch on why I was away, obviously you all know summer tends to be where the big plans show up and well I had many. I met an online friend for the first time and we had her staying in my house for the time she was here, during this time there was no free time for me as we were never actually in the house although I did get a couple words written in the time she was here. Then I had gone down to Point Pelee for a day away with a friend and when we got back she helped me clear some things up with my story and helped me think of ideas. As well as I had about 2500 words and wattpad was having a saving problem and deleted my writing, at the time I didn't have a usual backup and lost the about 1000 words. Since then it's basically been volunteer days and work that has kept me busy but I found time today to get a couple hundred words in and this is where it has brought us. Sorry for the rambling but I felt I should give you guys a slight update on where I am at. 

Thank you, have a great day!

Let me know in the comments what you think. 

Options: 

2000  

2500

3000 

3500

4000