Opinion/The false Prince

Greetings everyone! I'm sorry I've been away for so long trust me when I say I did not intend to not update for the length of time that I did. I explained in the small authors note at the end of the most recent chapter. I was planning on starting the next one tonight but I don't have my laptop on me and hate using mobile. (I will do my best) 

Anyway I'm not going to get to into it I attempted to explain my a sense in the False Prince so go check out the chapter if you haven't already! Now moving on. I have a few new ideas and I need the opinion of you guys. I tend to post these things and not get responses which sucks. But, I shall try again! So I am not 100% sure on whether The London Eye will be published. I lost all my progress on document and only have the earlier versions in Wattpad.

Second, I am thinking about posting my own book. I am working on it currently and it follows the adventures of a warlock named Leolin who discovers his heritage and past on his 16th birthday. I can't explain much as it is still in progress but I want your opinion on whether I should post it once finished. And if you would be interested in reading it. It is set in modern days and I believe I am going to base the town off of where I live because it's what I know best. Anyway let me know in the comments.

Happy New Year! Have a great day!