TPF/MOT

I just wanted to take a minute and thank everyone for 25k on Memories of then. I never expected it to get this far. When I finished the story we hadn't even broken 1k and now here we are! The story has also reached 1k votes which is amazing as well as a few hundred comments! I absolutely love your feedback! I am going to hopefully be editing both stories soon as I looked back and noticed many spelling and grammar mistakes, most found with the help of you guys!

Also while I am here I would like to thank everyone for 2k reads on The False Prince. I am trying to work on a new chapter currently but have been experiencing horrible writers block and have actually started the chapter over about 20 times not getting much farther than the first paragraph. So I am sorry about that but I still wanted to thank everyone!

Lastly, I figured I would let everyone know I am actually working in an original story at the moment, details are being organized and decided upon regarding setting, characters, and plot direction. I think I will be creating a new account for things like that only because I prefer not to have stories that I wrote originally mixing in with a bunch of fanfictions. I have so many story ideas for all my different ongoing stories and it's really jumbled but I will try my hardest to have another chapter up by May at the latest, but hopefully sooner.