Starship: Hospital For kids

Today..Today's the day we go to Starship hospital so my sister could have her treatment...who even knows if it will help her...she might die either way-But I have to be strong...for my sister 

"Kay-kay..are you ok??"

"Yeah i'm fine Mika" I only realised I had a tear streaming down my face I guess this will be a lot harder to mask then I thought 

"GOOD COZ I SHOULD BE THE ONE SAD IF I'M HAPPY YOU HAVE TO BE HAPPY TO~!!"

"hahaha I will I promise" but how can i promise something i might not be able to keep-ARGH WHAT AM I SAYING.

I eventually got distracted from my thoughts when we arrived at Ronald Mcdonalds it's a place for families at starship who don't live in Auckland can have a place to stay, now you might think this is just a small place right?

well no it's not it has a basement for cars plus it's  a 2 story house minus the basement a school, A HUGE playground and a small one, 2 kitchens and over 20 rooms of small medium and big ones with a kitchen in them...Just the big ones have kitchens. Oh i almost forgot the library and an art room and Starship is a hell of a lot bigger with 7 stories and over 100 rooms you might think i'm lying but i'm not seriously and it was fun running around RMH (Ronald Mcdonald house) for 2 minutes to look at everything.

while i was running i ran into someone a little girl who looked 5 or 6.

"Oh my god i'm sorry i didn't see you my names Caelan..what's yours"

"My name is Michaela..I'm 6 how old are you"

"I'm 9..Why are you here?"

"Oh I have to get to school"

"Wait there's a school here ?" (Ok at this moment in time i didn't know there was a school) 

"Yeah wanna come"

"Yeah hold on one sec" I ran of to tell my mum I was gonna go to the school

"Hey my daughter wants to go to the school can i enrol her please" -_- this took like 30 minutes to enroll me but i snuck of into the classroom like 5 minutes once they started talking and already started working we were doing art today and we were making something with shaving cream

MWHAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER SORRY FOR NOT POSTING I WAS BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 2 DAYS (THE 11TH OF THE 8TH) HAVE A GOOD DAY AND HAVE AN AWESOME LIFE :p NOT LIKE MINE!