Truth or dare

Jack's pov
Tuesday evening

"You guys are lame-"
"How about we play truth or dare!"
Finn decided to interrupt me so I jabbed him in the side with my elbow.
"OW!"
The taller boy with scattered freckles gave me a confused look and then raised his eyebrows as if to say "what was that for!"
"You interrupted me."
I huffed, crossing my arms like a child.
Then I felt force on my side... I was being pushed! That jackass just pushed me off of Wyatt's couch and let me fall to the ground!
"HEY! YOU HURT MY TOE!"
"Want me to kiss it better?"
"It really hurts!"
I continued to whine as Finn mocked my pain.
"Guys! Enough, just go home. Jaeden looks tired so he can stay over."
"You guys gonna fu-"
"JACK! What the heck! Go home!"
I stood up walking over to Jaeden and started whispering in his ear, I was going to make Jaeden be our way to stay. Since Wyatt wants to be a fucking Jew. /Jack says stuff like this... I'm just making his character more realistic. I have nothing against any race/
"if we play truth or dare wyatt always picks truth. i can get him to confess his looooove for you."
I drug out the word love in a mocking way and as I took my mouth away from Jaeden's ear I watched his head bob up and down quickly as his skin turned a shade of cotton candy pink.
"Wyatt can they stay, all we do is play video games anyways..."
Wyatt scoffed at the small voice coming from Jaeden.
Wyatt's head snapped in his friend's direction and stood up.
"You never complain any other time!"
Finn stood up, taking his hand from his side where he still "hurt"
"Guys! Guys! Just stop fighting and make out."
Finn tilted his head, his dark curls staying where they were as if they were hair sprayed that way, and his face looked soft but you could tell he was being a sarcastic jerk.
"Ya know what Finn-"
Wyatt started.
"Truth or dare?!"
Jaeden grabbed Wyatt's hand keeping him away from Finn.
Wyatt didn't realize the touch but sat back down and his attitude seemed to melt away.
"So... who's first?"
my voice seemed to be actually considering who. As if I couldn't just go first.
"If you have to ask that question it's you, stupid."
Jaeden squeezed Wyatt's hand and Wyatt looked at him and said a small "sorry"
"Wyatt-"
Wyatt's eyes shot up at me as I spoke his name, knowing I just chose him first.
"Truth or dare."
The question was dumb, he always chose truth. He's the worlds biggest pussy.
"Truth."
As if no one already knew, he said it anyways.
"Is it true you wanted Jaeden to kiss you the night of the party?"
My words came out loud and fast, making me sound like a hyper child begging for attention.
"Chicken."
"No man, no chickens this time!"
"Just one!"
"Okay... just one."
Jaeden seemed stunned and let go of Wyatt's hand. Which made them both blush something deep.
"Jack. Truth or dare."
I kept standing and started smirking, rocking back and forth.
"Hmmmm. Dare!"
Wyatt laughed and said something that seemed so easy for me that it kind of seemed stupid in a way.
"I dare you to kiss Finn."
I shrugged.
"Hm'okay!"
I pulled Finn up from his previous sitting position and pulled him close, Finn, standing taller, groaned and leaned down a little.
Our lips collided and my hands grabbed some curly hair. His hands placed themselves upon my hips.
I pulled back and Finn smiled, chuckling a bit before he sat down again.
"That was easy."
I shrugged again, laughing.
"Finn. Truth or dare."
My lips let out the words as they began to have feeling again, they had gone numb from the very touch of his skin against mine.
"Dare."
He spoke, sounding bored.
"Kiss Jaeden."
I swear everyone gasped as that came out of my mouth. But I liked to cause drama, come on! I'm Jack Grazer!
"No man..."
Finn started.
"So chicken?"
I grinned.
Finn got up, slowly walking over to Jaeden as the boy still sitting gulped loudly.
Wyatt's eyes followed Finn the entire time, looking as if Christmas was just canceled.
Finn quickly pecked Jaeden's lips and Wyatt stood up:
"Okay! I admit I wanted Jaeden to kiss me that night of the party! Now you know."
Jaeden looked shocked, Finn knew what I was doing so he just gave a sly smirk and made his way back to the couch.
"Is- is that true?"
Jaeden now stood tall. But his voice was still nervous sounding, like always.
"Yeah. It's true."
Wyatt looked down, never letting his eyes meet his.
A hand went up and tilted Wyatt's chin up so his chocolate orbs would meet the others.
"Why didn't you just tell me that?"
Wyatt just shrugged. Finn sat at the edge of the couch as my eyes were wide at the soon to be couple.
A hand disappeared from skin, and now they were both moving in.
Jaeden tilted his head a bit, angling for the perfect kiss. And then their lips met for the first time.
The kiss looked soft and sweet. One could imagine what it felt like. It looked like true love if true love was in kiss form. And I smiled, because I knew I just made the two who were so desperate for one another, find their way to happiness.