JAEDEN MOANED

Third pov
Tuesday night

"And then who remembers when Jaeden and Wyatt kisse-"
They all groaned at Jack who kept mentioning the kiss and Jaeden threw a pillow at him.
"We all remember it Jack."
Finn responded to his lover. Sounding as if he just rolled his eyes with the response.
"Hey Jack!"
Wyatt started.
"Talk about this."
As Finn and Jack looked up from their bodies intertwined on the pallet on the floor they had made out of various fluffy blankets. Which Wyatt's mom had thankfully supplied them with.
Wyatt, on his bed, pulled the boy who sat next to him, right onto his lap. Making it look as if Jaeden was straddling the curly headed boy.
Jack smirked and Finn nudged him, whispering:
"Don't get a hard on I don't feel like hearing it."
Jack groaned, still watching the two up on the bed.
With Jaeden's eyes wide as if he was just caught master bating for the first time, Wyatt put his hands on Jaeden's butt. Which Jaeden quickly grabbed and put them on his waist.
Now, from the ass grabbing, Jaeden was snapped from his daze. He cupped his now boyfriend's cheeks and leaned in.
The two on the floor noticed Jaeden going in for a quick peck. But as soon as lips fell upon lips, Wyatt took charge.
Jaeden's eyes widened and he made a tiny sound as if he wasn't expecting something.
Then Finn and Jack both gasped.
"No way! Wyatt added tongue! Ewe!"
Jack started.
"Your tongues down my throat all the time, shut up and let them kiss."
Jack chuckled, knowing what his boyfriend just said was true. And nodded, making Finn start to lightly chuckle.
As they looked back up at the two, they noticed it was a full on make out. And then something happened that no one expected: Jaeden moaned into Wyatt's mouth.
"What was that?"
Jack said accidentally, very loudly.
Finn half yelled half whispered:
"JAEDEN MOANED."
The two who were connected at the mouth's, were now separated with red faces.
"No I didn't. It was nothing."
"No, it's okay. I-"
Wyatt began but Jaeden stopped him.
"No, I didn't moan. That was the bed squeaking."
Wyatt nodded, looking down at the two boys, signaling for them to nod too. So they did.
"I'm sorry. I have to go. My mom'll worry."
"Jaeden your mom's working all night..."
"Yeah, ya know I just don't feel good."
Then Finn got into the argument, standing up.
"Hey look. Nobody cares that you two were just tongue fucking each other's mouth's. When Jack's tongue is down my throat, it gets wild."
He grinned, looking at Jack for a moment before making a "mhmm" sound as he laughed deeply.
"I've moaned A LOT. It happens. His tongue does wonders. I'm sure Wyatt's just rocked your world. Let some noise out man. Nobody's judging."
Jaeden sat back down next to Wyatt and laughed some.
"See, everyone understands. You don't have to go home Jae."
Jaeden nodded, his hair swaying with the nod.
Finn sat back down, but on Jack's lap.
"Hey."
He smirked and nodded at the boy he just sat on.
Jack rolled his eyes and kissed the taller.
"One thing I do mind though, is the bed squeaking. So please wait until we go home to moan some more."
Wyatt scoffed at Finn.
"Fuck you."
He threw the heavy words right at the other, not seeming to have any effect on him.
"You. Wish."
Finn replied and got everyone to start laughing. Soon the room was filled with joyful laughter.
Then a show played on the flat screen in Wyatt's room as Wyatt used the remote in his hand. Naruto. Jaeden's favorite. Jack groaned but shut up after receiving a look from Finn.
And a snoozing Jaeden lay upon Wyatt's chest, snuggling up to him. With arms wrapped around him, holding him like a life depended on it.
The two boys below the bed were sprawled out like crazy after awhile, and time after time would roll around and hit each other by accident, receiving a "heeeey." Or a "ughhhh" from who just got hit.
Other than that.
Everyone was content.
And everyone was deeply in love.