5

"I cant do this babe" I told Jungkook as we were being called on stage. He looked at me and kissed me . The kiss was soft but passionate it meant a lot to me. We both pulled away and looked at each other.

"I know you must nervous but we will be with you all the way just imagine that its you and me in the practice room" he reassured me while all the guys hugged me.

" Saranghe Kookie" I said kissing him on the cheek. he smile and held my hands as we made our way on stage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was our final performance of the night. We were going to change into our spring day outfits. Me and the rest of the guys had different changing rooms. The outfit was white with some blue. this was my favourite songs to perform with them.

 this was my favourite songs to perform with them

We danced and sang to our song and then the fans start to cheer as me and the guys finished our concert. we said our goodbyes and we went backstage. I changed into something more comfortable while I waited for all the seven guys to get ready I got an email from a casting company. A while back me and Tae auditioned to be in this drama called " Hwarang " and the email said that in a months time I had to be back in Seoul for the filming as I was cast as the lead role. Luckily tour was only a month long so I wasn't going to loose tour  I was super happy until I remembered that I have to tell Jungkook that I had to leave for 3 months.

Tae came out with the same his signature box smile. " What happened Taetae "  I said curiously

" Well you know how we auditioned for Hwarang ..... well i got the role !! " I was so happy because I wasn't the only one who was gonna leave. " OMG Tae im soo happy for you and I also have some good news." " WHAT WHAT ?!" he asked me

" I got the lead role !!!"I said happy. Taehyung looked at my and hugged me .... that's when Jungkook came and saw us hugging

He came next to me and hugged me basically showing his jealous personality. "Why are you both so happy ?"  he asked still holding onto me 

" Well you know how Tae and I auditioned for Hwarang"... he nodded 
"Well i got the role and I have to to be there in a month" i said while he just looked at me kinda surprised and sad.

"Well...?" I asked him " Im happy for you babe but how long are you going to be away for ?" He asked
I looked at Taehyung and said " 3 months" i said looking down. He made his way to me and place a finger on my chin making me look up to him. "Well those three months are gonna be like hell to me but we'll get through this together" he said intertwining our hands as we made our way to the car.

1 month later

I got up from jungkooks grip and made my way to get ready as today i had to be at the airport as i was leaving for seoul with Tae in 2 hours.

Yesterday's concert in Canada was amazing. The guys made me feel so loved. Me and jungkook danced to forever young while the guys sang he said something in my ear that made me feel amazing  "Remeber that i will always love you" he kissed me and the fans went wild.

I got up and dressed in something comfortable.  I had changed my hair back to my natural hair colour.

When I was doing my hair i felt someone hugging me from behind

When I was doing my hair i felt someone hugging me from behind. I saw jungkook and gave him a forced smile.
"What's wrong babe ?" He said. I didnt want to cry in front of him but i just couldn't keep back this time. I clinged onto him like i wasn't going to see im again and cried into his shoulder.

"I'm going to miss you so much" i managed to say since i almost cried my heart out.

He hugged me tighter and it was like time stopped and we were stuck like this forever. It was until we heard someone knocking on the door. Jungkook went and opened the door while i did my makeup.

Tae came in and hugged me and said that the guys were waiting downstairs. I grabbed my luggage and went downstairs with jungkook and Taehyung. All the guys were waiting downstairs. They all wanted to take me ans Tae to the airport. We had an hour's drive. We all talked and talked until we arrived. We got checked in and it was time for me and Tae to got on our plane. I hugged each and everyone of them and when it was jungkooks turn i wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

" Im gonna miss you all guys "I said almost crying.
Our manager came and took us to our private plane. We sat down and me and Tae started talking. When i used ti get tired i used to lean on Jungkook and sleep on his shoulder. Tae knew i used to do that and told me to sleep on him... and I slept peacefully on my best friends shoulder.

Taehyung's POV

I know she's my best friend and she's dating my best friend but i cant hide my feelings for her anymore. I love her and she will be mine.... one day.

Hey guys thanks for reading keep commenting and voting what do you want to happen next ?? 💜💜