8

Jungkook's POV:

When I was in my room I couldn't stop thinking of how stupid I sounded, I mean my girlfriend and best friend wouldn't do that. I made an idiot of myself in front of her and my band mates... how stupid am I?? I want this relationship to continue and now I have to think of the
perfect date in which I can show her how much I truly love her and also try and get the boys back to trusting me.

Okay Jungkook think!
Take her to dinner?... no she'll think you're not trying hard enough
Go to the movie's?... no she'll think you took her there because you don't have anything to say.
Why is it so hard to think of a simple date  for who is hopefully still your girlfriend ? !
Come on is it possible to not think of one good idea? WAIT !! After hours of wrecking my mind I think I finally thought of the perfect place to take her and I'm sure she'll love it .... now to plan everything out. Everything must be perfect the 'first date' can make or break our whole relationship

Before I started to plan this whole date I was on my phone when I stumbled on pictures of me and Isabelle together and I realised how much my life depends on her and how much I need her in it. If it wasn't for her I would't be who I am today...

FLASH BACK
STILL JUNGKOOK'S POV

Was moving here a bad idea? I don't know anyone or anywhere. When I was walking down the street in Hongdae trying to find the apartment I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Hey are you okay? You seem lost do you need some help?" I lift my head up from the ground to see the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my life.

"Yeah, um, well I don't know. You see I just moved here and I don't really know where anything is and - " she stopped me and continued saying how she had also recently moved her from Daegu and how she also felt the same way I was feeling when she was here alone. She helped me find my place and she offered to help me unpack and to tell you the truth all I wanted was to spend more time with her and get to know her more so I instantly agreed.

We spent all afternoon packing and since I hadn't bought any food yet she decided to take me to her favourite restaurant.
She is so beautiful one day when I get the courage I'll ask her to be my girlfriend.

Time skip to the restaurant ( coz I'm lazy )

"So why did you move here Jungkook?"

"Well I'm going to try and audition for Big Hit Entertainment, you see I have always wanted to be a performer and I thought Big Hi would give me the opportunity."  I said feeling kind of embarrassed.

"I know I haven't known you for very long but I'm pretty sure you'll do it and rest assure that I'll be in the front row at your debut stage" she said smiling, and I felt sure that with her by my side I could do it.

"Why did you move here?"

"Well I have the same dream as you but I still haven't found the right audition to go to." She said looking down

"Well I'm sure we can do it, together" I said.

She is so beautiful and kind, I will surly make her my girlfriend ... I really hope future me keeps this promise.

Back to real time:
Isabelle's Pov:

Saturday morning ( the day of the date )

Today was the day I was going to have my 'first date' with Jungkook. I really hope this goes well. I love him so much and trying to think of a time where he wasn't in my life is practically impossible.

I wanted this day to be perfect so I called my best friend Hwasa to help me get ready. Jungkook didn't specify what I should wear I didn't want to be over or under dressy  so until she arrives I decided to text him.

~♡~

< Isabelle
Hey Jungkook I was wondering if you wanted me to wear something specific
for the date.

                                      < Kookie 💖
You can wear anything you want and feel comfortable with. Just something that you wouldn't mind getting a little soaked 😊

< Isabelle
Okay see you at 8pm.

  ~♡~

Hwasa had finally arrived she wasn't happy with my decision to go on a date with Jungkook again after what he did but she agreed to help me get ready.

"Girl if he hurst you again the things I'll do to him will be unimaginable!" She said while straightening my hair.

"He gave me a valid explication that's why I'm giving him a second chance. If he blows this one that's it I swear - ouch" I flinch because she burnt my ear with the straightner.

We laughed and listened to music and time was going by quickly which means I'm soon going to have to go on the date. I don't know why I'm so nervous it's not like I don't know him. We tried on endless amounts of dresses and we finally came to an agreement on which dress I should wear which was a red skin tight dress and we also decided that I should take an extra one since he said it might get soaked and I don't know why or how.

It was 7.45pm which meant that he will be here soon! Hwasa was doing the final touches on my make up.
I hear the door bell ring and she comes close to my ear and whispers
"I hope this goes well my love I trust you" I hug her and go down the stairs I open the door and I see him in a handsome tuxedo. It felt like our first date, I had butterflies in my stomach and when he touched my hand it felt as though electricity passed through them, I'm still amazed on the fact that he still has this effect on me even after countless of dates.

"You look beautiful" he says smiling and offering me his hand

I take it "Thank you, you don't look bad yourself" I love the way he smiles at the complement, to this day this man still can't accept a complement without blushing.

"So where are we going?" I ask curious of then location. He just smiles and puts on my favourite song: Ruelle's I get to love you. This song brings so much memories to me that I feel myself beginning to tear up, he noticed and grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight.

When we finally arrive to the mystery place I begin to notice what's happening. She arrive at a beach, the same beach we went to on our 1st anniversary where he gave me the necklace that I eventually threw at him when I caught him cheating.

"This is a place we both cherish and now after all that happened I want it to be the place where everything goes back to normal"

He puts out his hand and leads me to one of the best night's with him I could ever imagine....

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR CONTINUING TO SUPPORT THIS BOOK, I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. PLEASE KEEP COMMENTING AND VOTING AND LEAVE WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN IN THE DATE IN THE COMMENTS ♡
~♡~