9

He puts out his hand and leads me to one of the best night's with him I could ever imagine....

                                                                                                                   ...........
Isabelle's POV:

I look up and see his worried facial expression, showing me that he put a lot of effort into making this a wonderful evening. Hand in hand he leads me to a table on the beach... now I get why he said that this is a place we both cheris so much, he used to take me here whenever something special happened in out lives the latest memory i have of this place is our anniversary date, whenever we come here we talk our hearts out and amazing memories always come out from this place.

We sat down and jungkook started pulling out food from a cute little basket.

"Did you cook these yourself ? " I said looking at him
"Yeah, I wanted this to be a special night for both of us, i've been so stupid and ignorant and I almost lost you and I wanna do the best that I can to prove to you that I wanna make this better make us better" he replied
" Can I ask you something.. Kookie?" his eyes glimer when i call him with his nickname. He nodded. "Why did you do it?"
He lowered his head "I absolutley don't know, I was lonely and I needed you to be here. I saw how close you got with Taehyung and I got jealous and she came and provoked me and I fell for her trap Isabelle and I'm so sorry" his eyes started to water and in my heart I knew that he was sorry for what he did, I got up from my chair and with Jungkook's eyes following me I hugged him. It's was as though a weight has been lifted of his shoulders. I lifted my arm and rested it on his cheeks wiping away his tears.

"It's okay my love, I'll admit you hurt me and I cried my heart out when i saw you with her but i can't be mad at you forever, all I ask of you kookie is that you never betray me again, know that I will always fight for you for us... I hope you can too." I said taking his hands into mine

"I promise Izzy, that i'll never do anything like this ever again, i can't afford to loose you again"
and like that Jungkook and I were back together.

The rest of the night went by in the blink of an eye, when the sky was full of stars jungkook led me closer to the sea.

"Did you happen to bring a swimsuit babe?" he asked me
"No love you didn't actually specify what you wanted me to wear and bring"
"That's okay I have one for you" He says handing me a beautiful red swimsuit, I went to the bathroom and changed,
When i came out he had taken off his tuxedo and was wearing his swimming trunks, I couldn't help but look at his beautiful phisique. We locked eyes and I got shy ... he must have notice me stearing.

We walked down the path to the beach, I wasn't the best of swimmers so I always relied on Jungkook when it came to swimming. We spent a few minutes in the sea taking and taking in the view. Jungkook went over and above for this date.. I'm glad I agreed to come with him.

It was getting late so me and Jungkook decided to start making out way back to the dorm. We weren't that far away from home, the car ride was fairly quite, Jungkook took my hand in his and softly hummed to the song that was playing, I always loved his voice,, something about it was just  so calming, i was absolutely immersed.

Jungkook's POV:

Isabelle started drifting off into dream land. We had arrived at the dorm and she was asleep, I carried her bridal style to my room. Luckily all the guys were asleep so they wouldn't wake her up. I layed her on my bed and as soon as I was going to go sleep in the other room she grabs my arm and says "Can you please sleep with me?, I don't wanna be alone" and I sat down next to her on they bed.. she snuggled up close to my chest and I started thinking...

I can't imagine how my life would be without her in it.
why did i even try to replace her.. ugh Im so stupid.

I tried to go to sleep but when I couldn't I went to grab a cup of water, when I saw Taehyung outside on the balcony.

"Can't sleep either?" I said resting my hands on his shoulders. He looked at me with bloodshot eyes as if he's been crying all night.
"Looks like you back to being boyfriend of the year" he said wiping his tears away with his thumb.
"Yeah we were going to tell you guys in the morning"
"I can't belive her.. after all you've done to her she goes back into your arms like it's nothing"
"What do you mean hyung.. i'd thought you'd be happy for us" I said
"How can I be happy when i've been inlove with her since the first day I saw her"

I stumble a bit hearing those words coming out of his mouth... How could he be in love with my girlfriend.
Thats why he was crying.. that's why he got so mad when he saw Isabelle crying, everything was coming together.

"You got to confess to her before me and now she's given you a second chance?! I hope you don't screw this one over jungkook, because if you do I won't wait any longer to tell her how I feel" he said while making way to his room.

I stood there trying to process what just happened... now that I knoe how hyung feels I'll need to work harder on salvaging this relationship.
I made my way to my room.. Izzy still sleeping I went to cuddle with her.

"Kookie are you okay?" she asked turning to face me
"Never been better my love"
With her snuggled with me we slept through through the night... how could I know that nothing would be the same when I woke up.

                                                                                                       <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

THANK YOU GUYS FOR BEING SO PACIENT I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPER !!!!!
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE HAPPEN NEXT !!