6

Filming for Hwarang had ended, me and tae had gotten closer then ever. I talked with jungkook wherever we had the time because of the schedule that separated us.

"Isabelle were gonna be late. We have to be at the airport in a few hours" Taehyung yelled

"Coming. Hold your horses Tae" i said grabbing my luggage and meet him near the door.

When we were in the car i tried texting Jungkook but his answers were sort of harsh.

Is he cheating on me ?! Ugly thoughts were going through my head. These messages confirmed how i was feeling theses few weeks. He hasn't been the same.

Out of the corner of my eye i see tae looking widely at his phone. Did something happen?. I grabbed his phone out of his hands and regretted it the moment i saw what he was reading.

"BTS MAKNAE JEON JUNGKOOK CAUGHT KISSING BLACKPINK'S LISA YESTERDAY AFTER THEIR PRACTICE"

I didn't know what to do. I looked at Taehyung and cried my eyes out. " Its gonna be okay Isabelle " he held me in his arms and i felt safe, like how i used to feel with Jungkook. 

Me and Tae made our way to the dorm. As soon as we entered all the guys came bouncing on us and asking us questions. All except my "boyfriend" if I can call him that. All of a sudden I heard kissing noises coming from Jungkook's room. I couldn't stay quiet so I opened the door quite roughly and saw Lisa on top of Jungkook making out with him.

"Isabelle... I-I can explain" said Jungkook who was half undressed and came up to me.

"There is nothing to explain" I yelled trying to keep my tears in.

"I just miss-" I cut him off I couldn't bare to hear some fake and made up excuse

"Just forget it were over Jungkook! take this I don't need you"   and  I said throwing the necklace he got me onto the floor and ran out of his room to be greeted be six worried faces.

I couldn't speak a word if I did I would have choked up and I didn't want to cry in front of the guys. I ran and ran until I couldn't run anymore. I didn't know where I was going. All of a sudden everything started spinning and the last thing I saw was Taehyung running after me.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I woke up in my apartment. I didn't know how or who brought me here. Then all of a sudden I see six boys standing in front of me. Then everything came back to me: Me and Jungkook had just broken up, I left the dorm running and I remember Taehyung running after me.

"What happened ?" I said looking around to see if he was there but luckily he wasn't. 

"You passed out in the middle of the street after you and Jungkook's fight" Taehyung said as he placed his hand on my forehead to check if I had a fever.

"Thanks for coming after me "  I said. 

They stayed there till late to check if I was okay. I loved all the guys and I know this all happend because of me and Jungkook's fight but I kind of wished he was here. He was the only one who used to manage  to calm me down.

What are you thinking Isabelle ?! You just saw him eating out Lisa's face and you're saying you what him back. Get a grip girl . I thought in my head but I really did miss him and wished that I could turn back time. 

It was getting late and I didn't want the guys to go out and drive so I asked them if they wanted to sleep there and then leave in the morning they agreed. We changed into some Pyjamas and I gave the guys ones that Jungkook had left there when we were dating. We watched a movie and we all started to slowly fall asleep.

I was in my deep sleep when I heard my phone ringing from my room. I wasn't a very deep sleeper so everything used to wake me up unlike the guys who couldn't be woken up by a bomb going off. 

I went to my room and opened my phone and saw 

25 MISSED CALLS FROM KOOKIE <3

16 MESSAGES FROM KOOKIE <3

My head told me to ignore him but my heart told me to call him, and that's what i did.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook's POV:

As soon as i saw Isabelle throwing her necklace on the ground and left the dorm crying , i knew i fucked up. I didn't want to hurt her but my stupid hormones couldn't wait a few more weeks until she was here! 

I was mad at Lisa , she knew i had a girlfriend and she still didn't give a shit. She has been trying to break us up since we announced our relationship to the fans. 

"HAPPY NOW LISA!  I CANT BELIEVE YOU MANAGED TO STOOP DOWN SO LOW. I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN. LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK" i was so mad, she left without saying a word. I started to smash everything that was in front of me. 

I wanted to run after Isabelle but the guys stopped me. It looks like everyone is against me and i don't blame them. 

I didn't want to stay in the dorm because everything reminded me of Isabelle. I went to the closest bar possible and drank my feelings away. After a couple of shots and a few beers i was drunk. 

I didn't know what was happening all i knew was that i wanted to hear Isabelle's voice. She was the only one who could comfort me.

I called Isabelle and i could hear that she has been crying and i felt even worse for what i did.

" I'm sooo sorry Isabelle can you please come back to me . I need you" at this point i was ready to do everything i could to go back to have her back.

" Jungkook are you drunk ? I'm coming for you, where are you ?

" I'm at the pub close to the dorm, please come i miss you so much" that's all i remember and i fell asleep on the bench in front of the pub.

_________________________________________________________________________________

I HAD TO CHANGE THIS WHOLE CHAPTER AS IT WASN'T WHAT I WANTED. I HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE THING NOW XX IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS MESSAGE ME AND ILL HELP YOU. KEEP COMMENTING AND VOTING MY KINGS AND QUEENS