College

Your pov:

You walked into the college of new Rome hoping you weren't late you wanted to start decorating your room before your room mate you signed in and ran to your room you knew were everything was hazel was your best friend she showed you around. You entered luckily your roommate hadn't arrived yet and unpacked and started decorating your bed ,study desk and went and decorated the bathroom and made it look like the you wanted double sink was already decorated like how you finished decorating it. You decorated my bed and study desk g/p style and added pictures of you and your friends at camp half-blood on the wall the little couch and kitchen area like the bathroom sea style. You stepped back to observe and bumped into someone instead, falling on top of them you got up and helped them up.

"I'm so-YOU"

"Yes me looks like we're roommates now deal with"

You both stared in disgust at each other you had just been put with the worst fate you had to share your room with the person you constantly fought with the one and only Nico Di Angelo.

"Out of all people I had to be with you" he said while decorating his bed and study desk all with skulls and the sheets all black and the wall with skull bones pirates and bands.

"Well like you said deal with it" you answered sassily and went back to reading.

"I hate you"

"I love you too"

"And I don't love you back"

"I never asked for it"

"Ugh you are impossible to live with"

"I know" you smiled Showing your teeth, he then went into the shower and you laid down resting.

You both heard a knock and both ran to the door only causing you to fall on top of each other yet once again but him on top of you.

"Sorry" he apologised

You smirked and that gave you a a tongue stuck out to you and you returned it before quickly opening the door to be greeted by your tour guide she had a smile which then looked apologetic.

"I'm sorry did I interrupt a make out session"

You and Nico both stared in horror at what the girl had said screaming "WHATTTTT!!!!!!!!! Why would you think that?" you yelled together

"First your hair is messy" she pointed to you "and you shirt is inside out"

"I was having a shower"

"And I was sleeping"

"Oops" she looked embarrassed "I'm Heidi and I'm here to give your tour around the school and I checked your schedule and you'll be together working in the same area"

"It's ok my friend already showed me around"

"Yeah and my sister showed me around"

She then left with an goodbye leaving you and Nico by yourselves you then went and prepared what you were going to wear ,your books and papers and then went to prepare lunch for tomorrow. Once you were done you changed into pj and went to sleep.

The alarm went of I turned it off trying to pull the covers on top but hey weren't there I was about to scream at Di Angelo but before I did I realised I was on the floor then I remembered....

Don't worry people I will post a part two aren't I just evil maybe not

Love Jackson