Soulmate pt2

This is another request I'm sorry for having it posted o late but hope you like it sapphire_rose123.
And y/d/t=your dog type( if you don't have a dog put in your fav dog.)
A/y=about you
Your pov:
You walked away from your favourite shop, you weren't really a person who was brave you were very shy, but you felt like you had to make the first move after all this is your soulmate. So you grabbed his hand and interlocked you hands he didn't let go instead he held on like he didn't want to let go ever. You smiled he pulled you closer to him witch was cute, you didn't know where you were going he just led you somewhere. You finally reached a building you went up to the fifth floor.

He opened the door and let you in, it was very clean you sat down on his couch something climbed on your lap you, looked down to find a black cat it let out a soft meow, you smiled and scratched it behind the ears. Nico brought you a glass of water and sat down next to you.

"So...now what?"You asked.

" guess we learn about each other I don't know this is the first time I'v done this"

"Same," you smiled "how about we do that 21 questions thing"

"K you start"

"Um your family and background story?"

His eyes turned stern and a hint of sadness and his face lost his smile.

"Um Nico are you ok? If you don't want to tell me that's ok"

"No, no you deserve to know, my father is barely in but he visits he is a very big business man my mother and sister died in a car crash and I'm from Italy"

"Oh Nico I'm sososososo sorry for asking" you have him a hug

"It's not your fault you didn't, know what about you?"

"Well, a/y. Ok now your turn to ask something."

"Ok, your fav colour? Mines black."

"F/c. Fav animal mines a f/a."

"Idk maybe a cat."

And it continued until you knew everything about each other.

It was late and pretty dark out and you definitely didn't want to walk there by yourself.

"Hey neeks can I stay for the night?"

"Uh sure. Come I'll sleep here and you can sleep in my bed."

"No no I'll sleep here"

"No I will"

"No please I don't want you to sleep uncomfortably"

After a long argument you decided that you'll both sleep in the bed, and not that kind of way.

He gave you some clothes to change to you went and changed in the en-suite. You came back out to find Nico in just dress pants you blushed and apologised he said there was no need to apologise he put on a shirt and you crept into the double bed and lied down he came and lied next to you you he brought you closer to him and you pressed your back against him and you slept peacefully.

You woke up you kind of panicked when you didn't realise what room you were in, until you remembered what had happened the night before. You tried very hard to get out Nico's grasp without waking him up and kinda succeeded you went to go pancakes while you were pouring out the mixture when someone from behind snaked there arms around you and kissed the nape of your neck.

"Morning neeks"

"Morning"

Today was going to be your first date and just to have fun.

You went to the park and walked around you walked on the fountains rim while he held your hand before setting down under a big oak tree covering you guys from sunlight. You just sat there talking before you guys brought your lips together and you had your first kiss there, to remember the memory you carved your initial's on the oak tree.

Hope you like sapphire_rose123
Peace out Ange