New years

A/n this is a au so their humans. C/n :cousins name

You and your fiancé Nico are going over to your parents to celebrate New Years , you knock on the door for it to be answered by your cousin, c/n.

"Y/n, Nico my man so glad you could join us," he greets warmly.

"You too, c/n," you greet just as warmly.

You enter and see all of your family, your brother jumps up and crashes into for he hadn't seen you for a while. You laugh at his Childish ways before making your way to your pregnant sister who hugs you back with such a strong grip that you almost couldn't breathe, then you finally greet your parents, mum first, them dad.

You sit down next to Nico who saved you a seat while you were greeting your family. The night is spent with jokes and laughter. You and your sister talking about life and Baby names. Not to long after dinner is served different foods being served and you could feel your mouth water at the delicious aroma entering your nostrils. You guys ate with few chitter chatters here and there. And after that the boys decided to play some card games you snuggled into Nico's side while watching, after a while Nico had won AGAIN and the boys were, the least to say, shocked for he had said he wasn't that good you couldn't help but laugh at his smug face and their disbelieving ones, to say it was quite the sight. Until count down. Everybody cheered and watched the amazing display on tv, it gets better each year.

After that you were feeling quite tired and wanted to go home, but before leaving your mother had packed some of your favourite sweets before sending you off. (Blue stuff duh!)

You entered swaying your hips from side to side, Nico's eyes never leaving you. You from off your heels and pranced along making nico growl, you turn around in confusion and ask

", Nico are you ok?"

"I doubt I could be with you acting like this," he replied huskily, you didn't realise that we're nearing the bed until you fell unto the bed, "plus, you didn't give me a New Years kiss" him crawling over you and pinning you down from the elbows, before his lips reached yours hungrily, you kissed back just as hungrily. His hands started climbing towards your hands while he deepened the kiss until his hands were intertwined with yours, he licked your bottom lip asking for entrance but you didn't want to give it to him so easily and with that he started to growl, so his knee tickled near your thigh making you open your mouth and allow him to slip his tongue into your mouth explored all the caverns in your mouth until there wasn't a single square inch that was unexplored. You moaned into the kiss, you couldn't help it and he smirked against the kiss. He latched his lips onto your jaw and started trailing kisses down your neck , until reached your sweet spot where he licked it ever so softly before mercilessly eating at it as if it would run away. Couldn't help you moan his name "Nico," you said as you moaned even more as he licked it softly. He smiled at you before you guys fell asleep.

Sorry this is late but you know New Years and stuff  anyway thanks for reading hope you enjoy,
Angie