Chapter 1

Letting you know when the writing all slanted (like this) its Harry in his though and if (like this) its Draco thoughts.

I was staying within the Borrows garden. I spent most of his days absorbed in fantasy's about him and Draco Malfoy. Hermione was dreadful at cheering him up. Ginny was better, she knew and understood my pain that l was going though this summer.

Is it so wrong to be in love with your enemy, the one who hates me and my friend of course it is. I've loved since the day, he ask to be my friend. Why did I turn the offer down! Why!

Sometimes Bill or Mr Weasley would come home to talk about more news on the Minstery before it got to the newspapers. I wasn't bothered anymore about people going missing or dying. So I would just stand in the garden and watch the bright white stars far in the black sky above. I would think about all sorts but mainly the same thing.

It could of been a happy, peaceful holiday if Sirius was still alive and kicking. But he's not because of me, if had just remembered that mirror then he wouldn't of rushed to save me and my friends

Tears began to flow down my cheeks and stung my eyes. My thought were soon broken by a big cheers of Happy 16th birthday.

The party was in full swing till Remus Lupin came in. His woren out clothes when with dull like expression.

"There's been another couple Dementor attacks" he announced as Mrs Weasley passed him a large piece birthday cake.

My whole body tencing and sweating in nerves. I found my self bursting into tears for my worst fears of draco being attacked might of come true!

Everyone let out a gasp from around the room with shocked face's.

I was shock at myself. I felt so stupid letting that out.  Would he even love me back or would he just love some other man.

"why are so worried about that git all of a sudden! Mate" Ron send narrowing his eyes a bit.

"w-well if he's d-died the we won't have put up with him will" I stammered from other side of the room.

"That's enough of this speak of death in my house" shouted Mrs Weasley. "Off to bed you 4, go"

*********

Trying to sleep was hard enough not knowing the answer let alone Ron snores from the the other bed.