Chapter 7

Harry had tried on so many outfit because could chose one. He end up going for black jeans, grey t-shirt and blue trainers. He shaking with nerves when pulling on Dudley on coat on.

He went down to lunch but soon as sat down he wa bombarded with questions from Ron and Ginny.

"Where you going" they both went

"meeting someone" harry lied

"who you meeting" they both went again

"None of your business so stay out of it" he growled back

With that he started eating lunch. There was a variety of sandwich's and cupcakes. Harry only ate 3 sandwich's because he was so nervous for his date.

...............

Draco start setting up a little back room in the The Hogshead. The was table draped in red and whit cloths. Upon was a candle in a brass stand there was of posh plate and cutlery set he summoned from Mafoy mansion. There two wooden chairs with red plush cushions.

When everything was perfect. The door open and in walk Harry walked. His hair was sopping wet with rain. They both blushed. At each other.

"Good Afternoon, Mr Potter and how has your day been" Draco said formally

"yeah I'm fine" Harry trying to surprus a laugh

They both bust out in laughter. Draco soon guestered to the chairs. Harry sat down. Draco snap his fingers and food and wine apprenticed in front of them.

Afterwards Draco started apologising for he did and said over the past four years. But before he could even finish his sentence harry lean over and placed a small kiss on Draco lips.

"lets find some where more private shall we" said draco