Chapter 4

The blond woman comes out of the shop of the the shop. She looks up and down the road before covering her face with a black vail and diapering back to the main street. I lost sight of her in the swan of hurrying, nervous face's.

5 minutes later the boy stepped out into the road and did the same as the woman before him but instead of going back on main street. The boy walked a little way near to where I was.

"I know your there so why not just come out from binding" the said in a harsh mocking tone.

I knew couldn't just stand there and wait for him to go. But then again I just seek off

I lifted up the cloak and put away in my rucksack. That didn't stop me from seeing half shocked, half red face what staring straight at him.

Merlin beard's its Harry fricking Potter, hear in from of me. I feel like one of those muggle girls when the see the crush. In fact that is what I am right now.

"what do you want potter" the boy trying even harder to sound harsh

"i know what your Malfoy, your just like your farther" I spat back

"Then why do care what am potter" for once the boy almost sound as off was upset about harry tone of voice.

"B-because I care about you ever since I met you at tailors shop" I sighed "ever since I met yo-"

Before could say another word, the boy pulled harry close to him by his hips. So close I could hear his beating heart. The boy push harry's chin up with his pale fingers and placed a kiss on harry's lips.

"-loved you" I said this smiling at Draco as went in for other kiss

*********

"Harry where in merlin beard have you been" shrieked a very relieved Mrs Weasley

"you have no idea" smirking I walked back in to Weasley Wizarding Wheezes

"well least he back now molly" Hagrid said in a load booming voice

So guys what do you think about harry and Draco first kiss?

Would you have gone longer about the kiss or not?

Don't forget to comment your answers :)