Chapter 12

Hand in hand they walk to the edge of hogmead. Still holding hands they evaporated to the New Forests.

Its was beautiful. Wind swept bushes and trees. Thousands and thousands of purple flowers crossing the land. The sound horses and cows in the cold dead night. There was dim light coming from above which was the moon like tiny ball silver.

After taking in there surrounding, they starts hiking into the darkness. Neither of them could see after tripping over rocks, mass undergrowth and slipping on poo, Draco got his wand out summoned a tent.

It was like the one Harry had slept in at quidditch world cup. The was small room with a table and chairs. A room coming off it was small kitchen with stove and food. Another room was bathroom which had toilet, sink and shower. Last room coming off of it was a small bedroom, just bigger enough for bed it there. Each room had curtain draping in front of them.After walking and travelling for long time they just dropped there bags and fell asleep on the bed.

*****

They woke up to find them self in beautiful moor land. moor had upland areas in temperate grasslands, savannas, and shrub lands.

Harry and Draco were standing out side, taking in the moor land sight.

"well Draco don't know about you but I'm starving" harry turn to Draco

"yes I'm hungry to but harry I've loved for long as I can remember. And we both know that I'm death eater and the price for running could pretty pricy and I don't want lose you either way. So Harry Potter would do the honours of becoming my husband" Draco going down on one knee

Harry squealing and jumping up and down said "YES"

Draco came back up and slide the ring on harry finger. They both starting embracing each other in happy hugs and kisses.