Chapter Eight

"Ok so here are your exam schedules," our home room teacher Mr. Hunts says passing us our schedules, "make sure you study, good luck to you all"

One of the most stressful times of the year, exam week, is coming up. This year I have three exams, math, English and science. So I better start studying.

I grab my books and walk to next class, music.

" today class you will be presenting one of your final music assignment. So you will have to either preform or play a song and tell the class what you believe is the story/meaning of the song. Who wants to go first"

I look around and see that nobody has raised their hand, so I raise mine.

"Ok y/n, your up first"

"I have one quick question, can Ally record the song?" I ask

"Yes, she can record the song" the teacher replies

"Okay, thank you!" I exclaim, passing my phone to Ally.

"Hi, my name is y/n and I decided to preform my song, I will play, Everything, by Johnny Orlando. "

(Play song in media)

I see your picture every day and it hurts, you settle for second, when I put you first.

So girl pick your head up you deserve more than you know, believe when I tell you, your so beautiful.

You deserve love, the kind hat everyone searches for, so what about us. I'll give you my heart and so much more, everything!

I would give everything baby. Cause right now your driving me crazy. Tell me you wanna be with me. Oh yeah. You know you are one of a kind, I just wanna make you mine. I would give everything baby! Everything, everything, trust me

How many times have you waited here by the phone, before you realized you don't need to be alone. No more staying home at night, with tears falling out of your eyes, I'm gonna be right by your side. Yeah

You deserve love, the kind hat everyone searches for, so what about us. I'll give you my heart and so much more, everything!

I would give everything baby. Cause right now your driving me crazy. Tell me you wanna be with me. Oh yeah. You know you are one of a kind, I just wanna make you mine. I would give everything baby! Everything, everything, trust me

For all the times they tried to step on your dreams. It doesn't matter girl cause your all I need. I hope that you can finally see what I see, it's so clear to me, that you deserve everything!

I would give everything baby. Cause right now your driving me crazy. Tell me you wanna be with me. Oh yeah. You know you are one of a kind, I just wanna make you mine. I would give everything baby! Everything, everything, trust me.

My class mates and teacher clap and I bow. I then begin explaining the meaning of the song.

"This song is about not being afraid that your different from others, and that people care for you. In the lyrics it says "I see your picture everyday and it hurts, you settle for second, when I put you first" 

This is saying that even though you may think of yourself as being, "ugly" and think that nobody loves you, others think your beautiful, and love you, but you just don't believe/see it. That is just one example to show the meaning of the song.

I think this is a motivational song for girls, to not put themselves down, and believe. That was "Everything", by Johnny Orlando. I hope you enjoyed, Thank you!"

The class and my teacher clap. "Great job y/n, who wants to go next?"

•••

I sit at home, when I get a text message:

"I didn't know you could sing?"

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

I'm so so sorry I didn't post recently, but as I said before, I will post when I have time. So comment who you think sent the text, remember to also vote if you liked this chapter, till next time.

-Emily💓