Welcome Back Camp Kikiwaka

Chloe's P.O.V.

I stood on the great lawn in the Camp, looking around at my father's work. Once my father heard that Camp Kikiwaka was closing until they got enough money to rebuild it he jumped on it. My father is the proud owner of a few different companies. Money has never really been a problem. My sister and I were raised to respect our parents and how to handle money responsibly.  When my dad was a teenager he came to this camp. Its where he met my mom and Kristina Ross. We've always been close to the Ross kids. A couple years ago our mom died of cancer. It took a huge piece from this family but we kept her with us always. That's really the main reason my dad bought the camp. Its something mom would have wanted. We didn't change the whole camp. We just rebuilt Grizzly and Woodchuck cabin. We redid the plumbing everywhere in this camp and added better bathrooms and better toilets. We also bought a whole summer's supply of food for the camp. Which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. Plus we found a way to clean out the lake so it's safe to swim in. Camp starts next week and we finished today. I'd say it was worth the time to fix it. I'm so proud of our work. Another, thing is that Gladis won't be working here anymore, we didn't fire her, she quite. However, the person taking her place is my father. I'm so excited to be starting camp next week. I'm a new counselor for Grizzly cabin. The counselor for Grizzly Cabin that was here last year couldnt make it back this summer. So my dad offered me to take it. I was ecstatic.  There is one thing new. My sister talked my dad into adding one new cabin, Wolf Cabin. She is a counceler for Wolf cabin. My sister loves wolves. I don't blame her I love wolves to. Another thing we did was replace all the mattresses on the beds with comfortable ones.

"So, do you think the camp is ready for new campers?" My sister Destiny asked.

"Yep, now we wait until next week," I said with a smile.

I looked at my sister. She was was wearing  her wolf cabin shirt already. Which by the way, Destiny's request for their shirt colors was a yellow shirt with black wording, typical Destiny.

"You're wearing your cabin shirt already?" I asked her with a sarcastic smile.

"Yes, I have to show Wolf Cabin spirit," Destiny said.

"Dest, camp doesn't start until next week," I said.

"So, its always a good thing to start getting into your spirit early," Dest said.

I just laughed a little. My dad walked over to us.

"Do you girls think the camp will be ready enough for the campers next week?" Dad asked me.

"Of course it will be Dad, don't stress out about it, its fine. And much improved," I stated.

Dad smiles as he looked at all his work.

"Your right, come on girls let's go get some lunch," Dad said.

We all smiled as we walked out of camp. This is going to be great.

. . .

Next week. . .

Emma's P.O.V.

I was standing on the great lawn in amongst a whole bunch of people looking for my best friend Lou. Im upset that my boyfriend Xander won't be back this year. But his dad paid for a summer school music program for him and I had to encourage him to go. He loves music and he's great at it. I'm so happy that I'm back. Being at camp is like being with family.

"LOU?!" I shouted trying to find Lou.

"LOU!? WHERE ARE YOU?!" I ASKED AGAIN.

"Emma!" Lou said excidedly as she looks at me.

"Lou!" I said excidedly back to her.

Lou and I ran towards each other to give each other a hug.

"I'm so happy to see you," I said as I hug Lou.